S211 72"/1.83m Aluminium Overhead Tripod with Monopod, Loading Up to 22lbs for DSLR Canon Nikon Sony
£84.53 £125.43 32% OFF Inclusive of VAT
To United Kingdom Expedited Free Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept tripod features stable & construction, wide height ranges, compact&portable design.
- SKU: KF09.079V1
- 84.53 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF09.079_kf-concept-72-inch-camera-tripod-s211-transverse-center-column-aluminium-professional-dslr-tripod-with-360-degree-ball-headquick-release-platedetachable-monopod-10kg-load-for-travel-and-work
- • 【Transverse Center Column】Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees, can be rotated 360°horizontally, to realize panorama shooting.
- • 【Convenient & Flexible】4-section column legs with quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height from 23.6'' to 72'' in seconds; Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- • 【Detachable Monopod】This tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transform into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- • 【360°Panorama & Ball Head】The specially designed 28mm ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- • 【Portable】：3.99lbs / 1.81kg tripod weight and 22.04lbs / 10kg maximum load weight； It can be folded to 19.29’’ compact storage size and easily carried with bag. Item Weight 1.81 Kilograms
Frequently Bought Together
K&F Concept 72 Inch Camera tripod
Transverse Center Column / Convenient & Flexible / Portable
360°Panorama & Ball Head / Detachable Monopod
360°Panorama & Ball Head / Detachable Monopod
360° Horizontal rotation
Make it easier for photography enthusiasts to realize panorama shooting
76.8 inch Detachable monopod
Can be used as camera monopod or converted into hiking alpenstock
22lbs (10kg) Load capacity
Rubber gasket & Back security plug
All aluminum magnesium alloy with forged technology
Large ball head
Strong locking force
The center axis can be inverted to give you the option for low shooting angles.
Easy To Shoot
The maximum height is 72.0”(183cm), the maximum height of the midaxis is 64.2”(163cm)
Easy to carry
Tube made of high quality magnesium aluminum alloy, can be 180°reflexed, better portability.
Light weight hollow out design
Fantastic Tripod !
What an awesome tripod,Tried mine out as soon as I received it,The quality and look of the tripod is quite decadent,Extremely sturdy, holds my Nikon D7500 with the Tamron 150-600 G2 with ease,It’s quite an upgrade from my current tripod,The ball head is nice and fluid and ideal for panoramas, even the carrying bag is quality, overall k&f make some rather quality photography equipment,I recommend this tripod.
High end, professional quality, feels more like a Manfrotto. All moving parts are very smooth with no friction and good movement from the head. Comes with a well made carrying case also.
Great tripod with a little issue
I've been thoroughly happy with my tripod, it's lighter, a little more compact and easier to work with than my existing tripod, which I will still use. I have one issue, the plate doesn't actually tighten enough to secure my Nikons but, I use my own plates. K&F have asked for a video of the problem which I'll happily supply, when I have the time
I'm a product and food photographer. I was on the market for a great tripod to get flatlay shots for my food photography business. I did a ton of research for months before I could zero in on this one. The Manfrotto models were way beyond my budget. I read all the great reviews and decided go with the K&F concept 72 inch model, and must admit its a stellar product. Just love how versatile it is for not only flatlyas but general use too. It's robust, has a ton of customization features and locks real well. You cannot compare this to a C-stand with horizontal arm but this one's portable and compact to carry for on-location shoots. It's the best bang for your dollars.
camera tripod K&F Concept
being a DPSoc I found this a most valuable piece of my photo gear many thanks & well done kind regards Graham Camp.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||64 reviews.||16 reviews.||57 reviews.||5 reviews.||61 reviews.|
|Price||£125.43 £84.53||£168.71 £92.57||£122.99 £61.41||£96.19 £59.19||£146.99 £90.57|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
Leg Lock Type
|Spiral Type Lock||Twist Lock||Twist Lock|