Camera Tripods Aluminum Travel Vlog Tripod Monopod 17.6lbs Load with 360° Panorama Ball Head
£62.99 £102.99 38% OFF
To United Kingdom Expedited Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Camera Tripods Aluminum Travel Vlog Tripod Monopod 17.6lbs Load with 360° Panorama Ball Head
- SKU: KF09.087
- 62.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF09.087_kf-concept-dslr-tripods-aluminum-travel-vlog-tripod-monopod-with-360°-panorama-ball-head-1-4"-quick-release-plate-carrying-case-loading-up-to-17.6lbs-8kg-for-canon-nikon-sony-orange
- • 【28mm Large 360° Ball-Head and Panoramic View】With two independent control knobs, the specially designed ball-head can rotate 360 degree allowing you to take photos at any angle with horizontally and vertically.
- • 【Convenient: From 23’’ to 79’’ Flexible Adjustment】4-section column legs with 3 quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height from 23’’ to 79’ in seconds.Winner in height! 19" folden size is easily took to anywhere for outdoor photography
- • 【Lightweight and Portable】3.17lbs / 1.44kg tripod weight and 22lbs / 10kg maximum load weight. 79'' in height and easy-carried. This tripod can make it the best companion of your DSLR cameras and withstand heavier load compared to similar products yet remain stable.
- • 【2-IN-1 Overhead Video Tripod Monopod】The tripod can be easily turned into a monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse. Multi-angles for shooting like low-angle shot and high-angle shot are allowed with this monopod as well.
- • 【Multi-angle Shooting】Center Column could turn to invert situation for low angle shooting;The damping system of the ball head would set your camera at different angles easily(vertical shots or up-side shots) or and get the best shooting view. Item Weight 1.6 Kilograms
Frequently Bought Together
Professional 80.7 inch Camera Tripod
28mm Large 360° Ball-Head and Panoramic View / Lightweight and Portable
2-IN-1 Overhead Video Tripod Monopod / Multi-angle Shooting
2-IN-1 Overhead Video Tripod Monopod / Multi-angle Shooting
360° Panoramic Shooting
Make it easier for photography enthusiasts to realize panorama shooting
80.7 inch Detachable monopod
Can be used as camera monopod or converted into hiking alpenstock
Quick Release Plate
All aluminum magnesium alloy with forged technology
22lbs (10kg) Load capacity
1.1" (28mm) Large spheres are more stable.
Center column lock
Angle adjustment button
The center axis can be inverted to give you the option for low shooting angles.
Easy To Shoot
The maximum height is 78.3”(199cm) and the minimum height is 23.2”(59cm)
Easy to carry
Tube made of high quality magnesium aluminum alloy, can be 180°reflexed, better portability.
Light weight hollow out design
Retractable foot nail
I'm not a professional, just capturing family moments.
I should start that I'm just a photography enthusiast. I like to capture family moments and take some portraits here and there.It's hard to make your kids to stay still let alone put yourself in the picture! I will finally try to capture some all family portraits (after buying budget backdrop).My 9 year old son immediately stated he will use it for his YouTube channel recording
Tall tall tall!! For real estate
This is a very nice mid-range tripod with a lot of functionality. While it does fold down, it is not a small thing, and it's great that it comes with a case but this isn't too small either so be prepared for an extra thing to lug around. This isn't going to fit in well with a compact set of camera gear.It is incredibly adjustable, extending to a height well over the height of my head so it's ideal for really tall people (alas, I am not really tall). Despite its size, it is also very lightweight, being made of aluminium. It does feel a little rattly when you are setting it up but once you have it ready with the camera on (and possibly hanging a bag/weight from it) it feels very sturdy indeed.There is no pan handle but there is a bolt you can loosen to allow panoramic panning, which is a very smooth movement. The head is also fully rotatable, moving through 360 degrees.You can also remove one leg and part of the central tube to create a monopod instead, the rubber foot of which is removable so you can use the spike instead to prevent the leg sliding along the ground.The tripod is rated to take up to 8kg in weight. One of my lenses is a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM which actually weighs close to 15kg. Add the body at another 700g and surprisingly the tripod doesn't struggle at all. They've obviously greatly undersold how well the tripod handles with greater weights loaded on it. However, this was tested with no additional weight hanging from it, and I was inside on a level hard floor at the time.All in all this is an amazing tripod for the price. Perhaps more expensive than a beginner would like to pay but it is getting on for professional quality at only a fraction of the price. It is a very good investment if you have any desire to up your photography game.
It can easily hold a heavy zoom lens!
The best tripod I've ever used - simply in a different class. Pretty lightweight, both the legs and head of this tripod offer huge flexibility in angle and height, locking securely in place once set. It has a built in level and the camera can also be attached underneath. It pans nicely, so would work nicely as a video tripod as well as its primary purpose for photography. Comes in a nice bag and folds down surprisingly small. Excellent product.
It’s got all the features I need
This tripod is much better than the past ones I have usedIt can be converted into a mono pod which is great for travelling versatility, sometimes you do not need a full blown tripod but you just need a bit of stability or height.The height of this tripod is amazing, it is taller than me!it comes with a nice carrying case which is good when travelling as it will not be as damaged as others without a carrying caseThe bottom of the feet are versatile too, they have rubber covers but underneath then are blunt enough metal spikes for less solid ground
Amazing quality tripod!
Really well made tripod and is definitely compatible with Nikon dslr’s.It feels really durable and it is super easy to assemble! It also comes with instructions and a shoulder strap attachment for the carry case.I like how you attach the camera to a separate little platform which slides into place in the stand. It really easy to make it into the monopod and isn’t too heavy to hold depending on your camera size.For the price this is an amazing tripod, I’ve had more expensive ones that haven’t been as high quality and multi-use as this one!
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.