Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod 25kg/55lbs Load 32mm Leg Tube 77"/1.7m Heavy Duty Compact Travel Camera Tripod EP324C
£345.99 Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
- Brand: K&F Concept
- 30-day refund or replacement,Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod 25kg/55lbs Load 32mm Leg Tube 77"/1.7m Heavy Duty Compact Travel Camera Tripod EP324C
- SKU: KF09.102
- 345.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF09.102_carbon-fiber-camera-tripod-25kg-55lbs-load-32mm-leg-tube-77"-1.7m-heavy-duty-compact-travel-camera-tripod-ep324c
Buy £100+ Save £10, Buy £200+ Save £25
- • 【No Center Column Mode to Maximize Stability】The center column of the carbon fiber tripod can be detached quickly in 2 seconds with K&F Concept patented locking system. Without the center column, this tripod is ideal for ground level, macro, or close-up photography.
- • 【25kg/55lbs Great Load Capacity】EP324C is the first K&F Concept carbon fiber camera tripod developed for photographers who are looking for both versatility and firmness. The tripod combines a panoramic ball head and high-quality aluminum tube leg with 32mm diameter, enabling a great load capacity (holds up to 25kg/55lbs). The specially designed 35mm ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- • 【Carbon Fiber High-Quality Material】 K&F Concept EP324C camera tripod is made of quality carbon fiber material for stronger support, 10-layer construction, more weather/corrosion/scratch-resistant, and in general, stronger than aluminum.
- • 【Easy&Fast Leg Locking System】The carbon fiber tripod is equipped with K&F Concept twist locking system, which enables you to fasten or loosen tripod legs and adjust heights in 2s, fast&easy operation with one hand.
- • 【Multiple Devices Connections Enabled】The camera tripod is equipped with two more 3/8” interfaces to connect to more devices, offering an amazing convenient connection for your shooting, and making it a perfect choice for work and travel for its expressive performance on stability and flexibility.
Carbon Fiber Tripod
Provide security and stability support for your DSLR camera.
360° Panoramic Shooting
Ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
With center column / Without center column
With a center column can be flexibly adjusted, without a center column, the stability will be the best.
The 35mm ball head provides strong stability and can rotate 360° and obtain a free angle.
Lowest Angle Shooting
Lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and special photography can be achieved through inverted central axis.
Two 3/8" Interfaces
More devices can be connected, providing amazing and convenient connections for your shooting.
Easy to shoot
Can meet more shooting height requirements, the maximum height can reach 66.9inch (170cm).
10-layer 100% carbon fiber
Made of high-quality carbon fiber material, stronger support, more weather/corrosion/scratch resistance.
Tripod Leg Twist Lock Mechanism Quick lock/release with just turns.
Handbag + Tripod + Shoulder Strap + Manual + Adjusting Wrench.
|Rating||0 reviews.||32 reviews.||5 reviews.||0 reviews.||36 reviews.||29 reviews.|
|Price||£345.99||£177.60 £146.09||£97.67 £51.39||£169.39 £140.59||£102.99 £59.19||£168.71 £100.63|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber||Magnalium Alloy||Koolstofvezel||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Carbon Fiber|
|Ball Head||√||Ball Head||None||Ball Head||Ball Head|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Twist Lock||Flip Lock||Draaislot||Flip Lock||Spiral Type Lock|
Center Column Features
|Center Column Inversion||Reversible||Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion|
Center Column Sections
There are no reviews for this product.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Maximum Working Height||1700mm/77"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1380mm/54.3"|
|Minimum Working Height||550mm/21.7"|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||1|