Tripod Ball Head 360° Tripod Head 17.63lbs with 1/4" Thread Quick Release Plate for Tripod Monopod Slider Camera Camcorder
£20.19 £34.99 42% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
- Brand: K&F Concept
- 30-day refund or replacement,Tripod Ball Head 360° Tripod Head 17.63lbs with 1/4" Thread Quick Release Plate for Tripod Monopod Slider Camera Camcorder
- SKU: KF31.029V3
- 20.19 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF31.029V3_tripod-ball-head-360°-tripod-head-with-1-4"-thread-quick-release-plate-for-tripod-monopod-slider-camera-camcorder
- * 【Strong and durable】: made of high quality aluminium alloy with 25mm ball diameter. the maximum load is 10kg, so you don't have to worry about damaging your camera.
- * 【Strong stability】: The tripod head has a strong locking force. And it is equipped with a level to keep the camera in balance. [360 degree rotation]: Using the 3 buttons to control the sphere and panorama, you can set the camera to different angles. Using the ruler on the ball head, you can find the best angle for shooting.
- * [360 degree rotation]: Using the 3 buttons to control the sphere and panorama, you can set the camera to different angles. Using the ruler on the ball head, you can find the best angle for shooting.
- * [High Compatibility]: With 1/4" thread and removable quick release plate, suitable for all SLR cameras. The lower 3/8 screw hole can be used to mount the tripod head on a tripod, monopod or camera slider. This makes it easy to solve your problematic little problems. Lower 3/8 screw hole for mounting the tripod head on a tripod, monopod or camera slider
- * [Compact and portable]: Only 80mm in height and weighing only 205g, easy to carry
|Rating||25 reviews.||23 reviews.||15 reviews.|
|Price||£34.99 £20.19||£44.39 £32.09||£102.99 £64.79|
I'm glad I chose this head! It is made of solid metal, feels valuable and has a fine hammer finish. A slight scratching when turning horizontally turned up right away. Practical: adapter from 3/8 "to 1/4" tripod thread is included! The screws turn well and are easy to grip. I particularly like the locking of the ball: it is designed as a clamp: it does not move when tightened and holds even heavy telephoto lenses bombproof with little effort. Clear purchase recommendation, price / performance is great!
I bought the ball head for my self-made Barn Door Tracker. In my opinion, the quality is great. It can be adjusted completely and when everything is fixed it is bombproof. I will definitely buy the tripod from K&F Concept because if the quality is the same you can't go wrong.
I've been using it for two years now and I'm very satisfied. It is clear that it has a certain weight. But it can be made quite small and stowed away well in the pocket. Needed a sturdy tripod for my Sony G-Master lens. That weighs just 1.5kg and my old tripod literally made the straddle. I love the ball head. This makes you flexible and quick. Never again anything else! Clear purchase recommendation!
A bit fiddly - ball joint a bit tight (you have to screw a lot to loosen it ...). But it does the job very well.
Very good article
Very good workmanship. Makes a very stable impression. Can be easily adjusted to all positions without making any noise. I can 100% recommend it. Very fast delivery, received 2 days earlier than advertised.
Yes, I use a head with an Arca Swiss adapter plate
The plate and head meet the Arca-Swiss dimensions exactly so yes.
I don't have any Arca-Swiss equipment, but the plate on this is exactly the Arca-Swiss dimensions so the answer is yes.
The tripod head has an Arca-Swiss mount. As far as I know, the Tamron has a compatible tripod shoe.