HB-E2 Hunting Camera Scouting Camera Wild View 2K 20MP HD PIR Motion Night Vision Wildlife Camera
£39.99 £57.99 31% OFF
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- KF HB-E2 Hunting Camera Scouting Camera Wild View 2K 20MP HD PIR Motion Night Vision Wildlife Camera
- SKU: KF35.004
- 39.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF35.004_kf-hb-e2-hunting-camera-scouting-camera-wild-view-1080p-16mp-hd-pir-motion-night-vision-camera
- • INFRARED TECHNOLOGY， the wildlife camera won’t produce a bright flash that may scare animals away during taking pictures.
- • HIGH TRIGGER SPEED - With amazing faster trigger speed 0.2 seconds, each detected movement will be captured in real time and you are guaranteed to never miss any breathtaking moments. The optimum placement of the trail camera is approximately 1m to 10m from the subject.
- • HIGH IMAGE QUALITY - Victure night vision motion camera built in 20MP HD captures every touching moment of wild animals with high quality images during daytime and excellent clear image even at night. OTHER EXCELLENT FEATURES - There are multi-recording modes, such as: Interval Recording, Time-Lapse, Timer, Password Protection, Time Stamp and Low Battery Alarm. 2.4" TFT screen allows you to view videos or pictures more clearly.
- • EXTENSIVE APPLICATIONS - Waterproof housing is dust-proof, drop-proof and rain-proof making the hunting camera ideal for home security, property surveillance, wildlife monitoring and scouting. 2" color LCD screen lets you easily setup the camera and instantly view photos and the camera has an incredible-long standby time of up to 6 months. Micro SD ( Class 10, max support 32GB) Please format the Micro SD card before use and do not insert or take out the Micro SD card when the camera is
- • PIR detection range 120 DEGRESS Night vision distance 65ft/20meters Number of infrared lights 42LEDs 940nm PIR distance 82ft/26meters
Frequently Bought Together
Portable and easy to set up day and night vision camera for back garden wildlife spotting
This is the first trail camera that I have bought - I wanted something easy to set up, good quality without being overly technical and simple to check photos on a regular basis. I have not been disappointed! The small size of this camera makes it easy to move to various positions - it takes a bit of experimentation to find an appropriate spot without excess movement from moving plants and to get a good angle on the target area.We regularly feed hedgehogs and were interested to see the sort of times they were visiting (and if any other visitors were snaffling their food) so it really handy to be able to have a date/time stamp on the photos. The settings are easy to alter and the camera has a good wide angle range to pick up activity. As we haven't fixed the camera its very easy to pick it up and plug into a pc to view and download photos. I can imagine this would be a little more hassle if the camera is in a fixed position but its possible just to grab the memory card. Really reasonable priced.
Good quality at a decent price.
This is a decent sturdy little camera. Set up is easy and the image quality is good. Enjoyed using the night vision, which works really well. The view window isn't great so you will need to use a computer to look at them. The sensor works well and from a few meters away. I would recommend this camera.
We purchased this camera after Blue tits had made a nest in our garden bird box, we wanted to capture the comings and goings of the birds and hopefully the baby chicks when they leave the nest. We have tried several position and angles of the camera, whilst it does catch a lot of bridless pictures the ones we have got we are extremely pleased with. Takes a little bit of setting up but worth the effort. Night time pictures are great too, although we have only managed to capture cats trying to dislodge the box!!!
Small and powerful
The picture quality is fantastic until we had rain and then this happened . I don't know if this is just a one off or if other people have had this problem.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.