Square Filter Kit 100mm ND1000 + 150mm GND8 + Metal Square Filter Holder Set
- The square filter set from K&F Concept SNJ51T square filter and metal square filter holder set is equipped with PREMIUM GLASS. glare protection. Metal filter holder All in one set.
- SKU: SKU.1601
- 83.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/SKU.1601_kf-concept-snj51t-square-nd1000-gnd8-metal-square-filter-holder-set
- * 【100x100mm 10 stops ND Filter】Square ND1000 lens filter is to prevent overexposure. reduce the light entering the lens and you can use a slower shutter to shoot or longer exposure time under normal light conditions such as blurred water flow. Applicable lens diameter is 82mm and below.
- * 【100x150mm GND8 Filter】Grad ND is suitable for large light ratio contrast between the sky and the ground. If the ground is normally exposed, the sky will be heavily burdened. The soft gradient filter can effectively balance the light ratio and contrast. the applicable lens diameter is 98mm and below.
- * 【Multi-layer coating】Made of Germany's top optical glass, precision grinding and double-sided polishing ensure that the sharpness will not be affected on the telephoto lens, and can provide high-definition imaging. High-tech film makes it anti-mildew, waterproof, scratch-resistant and anti-greasy.
- * 【Square Filter holder】it's made of aviation aluminum, processed by CNC integration, and all nut parts are made of copper. Width 100mm x thickness 2mm; this bracket can accommodate 2 filters.
- * 【8 adapters & Filter pouch】the square filter kit equipped with 49/ 52/ 58/ 62/ 67/ 72/ 77/ 82 mm 8 adapters; without deformation when used in -65°C to 210°C . Filter bag is made of leather, and the inner lining is thin sponge to protect the filter.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Filter Material : Import Japanese AGC Glass
ND Filter Function : Reduce the amount of light from Soft GND8 (3 stops) / ND1000(10 stops).
Filter Holder: Ultra slim(12mm thickness ) to avoid vignetting on wide-angle lens.
Coatings : 28 multi-layer coatings with double side polishing technology.
|Rating||142 reviews.||234 reviews.||187 reviews.||190 reviews.||169 reviews.||161 reviews.|
|Price||£335.99 £83.99||£1,063.99 £265.99||£249.99||£145.99||£103.99||£63.99|
|Light Reduction Effect||Light Reduction Effect/Remove Glare||Light Reduction Effect/Remove Glare||Light Reduction Effect/Remove Glare||Light Reduction Effect||Light Reduction Effect|
|Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography|
|X-series||X-PRO series||X-PRO series||X-PRO series||X-series||X-series|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
Glass filter which is evenly coated.
I find the bag better than the chunky boxes such as Lee or Haida
slight but really very slight colour changes on the edge.
I'm going to get the other filters to test.
Inside, the bag is completely covered with microfibre so that the filters can be transported without further protection. As a smart feature, it has a pull-out mechanism. That is, when you open the bag and pull it on the tab, all filters are highlighted offset so that you can grab it much better and read the label directly.
I have added another glass filter at the same time - ND64. Since I already own an ND8 from another brand as well as the ND1000 from K&F, this was of course still missing in the series. I am on the whole super happy with the quality of K&F. In certain light situations, my ND64 filter goes easily into the green. However, this can be corrected without major problems during image processing. Due to the filter form (no round filter) you also have no problems with vignetting or sloping sharpness. The images are thus almost not affected in the image quality. The processing is top (no sharp edges, stains etc.) and the price speaks for itself.
All in all, I am very satisfied with the entire filter system of K&F and will probably hit the gradient filters soon!
- ND64 filter 100 mm x 100 mm
- synthetic leather case for filter 100 mm
- padded cardboard box for filter case
Very high quality 100 mm x 100 mm ND64 filter with a measured thickness of 1.85 mm.
The pictures look very promising even with sharp fixed focal lengths — it's fun to take pictures. For me, there is no reduction in quality due to the filter. Also
noteworthy is the extremely beautiful and high-quality packaging. Here you get a faux leather case, which is lined with fine fabric inside and has 2 magnetic buttons incorporated. This case is in turn in a beautiful padded cardboard box.
Haven't worked with ND filters yet, but I don't know what I could complain here. The price is also extremely fair in comparison. Therefore, full score and recommendation on my part.
Ultimately, I chose a sales filter from K&F, much cheaper and I would really not be disappointed!
Beautiful transition and
= high-quality workmanship.
The filter does what it should, it darkens an overexposed sky easily and saves me so much work in the post-processing in Lightroom.
After a few weeks in use, I can say that I am more than happy with it.
When photographing, it is necessary to darken the sky (e.g. at sunrise or sunset) so as not to get a burnt sky or too dark foreground.
Here the filter shows its strengths. The filter can be positioned very easily in the appropriate holder without the risk of slipping. This allows you to get beautiful photos even at long exposures.
For expansion I will add more filters of this brand later.
I can make a clear purchase recommendation!
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Function||Light Reduction Effect|
|Recommended Scenes||Landscape Photography|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|