49mm Filter Set (UV, CPL, FLD, ND2, ND4, ND8)
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 49mm filter set (uv, cpl, fld, nd2, nd4, nd8) online, £20.99 free shipping to UK.
- Availability: In Stock
- 20.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/SKU0827_49mm-filter-set-uv-cpl-fld-nd2-nd4-nd8
- • Kit Includes: 49mm K&F Concept Lens Filter Kit(Slim UV Slim CPL Slim FLD ND2 ND4 ND8) + Petal Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Cap + Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth + 6 Slot Filter Pouch
- • NOTE: This kit is compatible with all 49mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
- • Manufactured by a professional team for photography enthusiasts to provide a very exciting experience. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- • High quality product made of import optics glass and resin,top level of transmittance. Metal sealing ring instead of the plastic sealing ring, better tightness, avoids fall or loose.
- • Compatible with the Sony Alpha A3000, NEX Series, including the NEX-3, NEX-5N, and NEX-7
Frequently Bought Together
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
but it's a great series of lens filters
these items arrived on time. I haven't used all the filters yet, but it's a great series of lens filters.Thank you. S. H.
CPL tends to pop off lens
The polarizer and the UV ones are good so far
Things don't get as dark as it was supposed to be with the ND filters. Maybe I was the one who misinterpret the ND2 - ND8. You just be careful while buying it. You can shoot for only few seconds using this filters. The polarizer and the UV ones are good so far.
just realized there are 2 nd8 in the kit, hence nd4 missing.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.