Minolta MD Lenses to Sony E Mount Camera Copper Adapter
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept minolta md lenses to sony e mount camera copper adapter online, £19.99 free shipping to UK.
- Availability: In Stock
- 19.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF06.308_minolta-md-lenses-to-sony-e-mount-camera-copper-adapter
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Allow Minolta MD MC mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- • Compatible with Sony E NEX/Alpha camera includes: Sony NEX-3, NEX-3C, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5C, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-VG10, a7, a7R, a9, a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a7S, a7 II, a7S II, a7R II, a7R III etc.
- • Made of 100% brass. Stable, precise and durable construction. Manually operated. Infinity focus allowed.
- • For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.
- • 30 Days No Reason Return, 12 months quality guarantee, 100% satisfaction assurance.
Frequently Bought Together
K&F Concept design and produce full range of lens adapters to fit lenses of Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Leica, Contax Yashica, Minolta, Tamron, T2, C mount, Exakta, M39, M42, Pentacon etc used on Camera bodies of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Pentax, Micro 4 3, Leica, M42, Cinema C mount.
Adapting Minolta lens to Sony E-mount is A-Okay
Shooting on a mirrorless camera is now a doorway to using vintage lenses, particularly with this MC/MD Minolta adapter from K&F Concept. As soon as it arrived I set out for a photo walk to capture the snowy scenes we still have as winter wanes. Manual lens adapters must do one thing well: create a connection that in no way hinders the capability of the manual lens to which a modern (mirrorless) camera can utilize. It must not allow stray light into the path from the lens to the sensor. From shooting in bright sun that is amplified by snow, I saw no evidence of such intrusion. Moreover, the lens snaps on with the same secure feeling as if it was attached to its native film camera (in this case, a Minolta X-370). The lens is easily removed, but no play while in use. The adapter itself feels VERY solid. It has the feeling of precision. I am pleased with the results, especially given the low-cost path to accessing vintage Minolta lenses...now to hit thrift stores in search of more MC/MD lenses!
Used it on Minolta MD lens
Worked as advertised
No better choice!
This adapter opens up a whole world of awesome, affordable glass! Adapter looks great, built of all metal/aluminum, and even comes with a handy hardshell case to keep it in. Get it!
and it doesn't disappoint. Quality and fit are excellent
As previous reviews have indicated, this is apparently the second version of this adapter, and it doesn't disappoint. Quality and fit are excellent. No negative issues encountered. I've used it so far to mount two older Minolta lenses to my Sony Alpha NEX. Shipping to the states does take a while, but if you can wait, this no-frills adapter is great for the price point.
Best affordable MD-E mount adapter.
Works perfect.Build quality is 10/10Used with:Sony A7iiMinolta MC rokkor x 50mm f1.4Mounts perfectly, no issues with fitment. Snug but not too tight. Would definitely purchase again if i need to adapt other vintage lenses. Keep in mind there is NO communication between lens and body. It just allows you to mount it. This means everything is manual focus.
|Sony NEX-3||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-3N||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-5||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-5N||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-5R||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-5T||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-6||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-7||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-C3||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-EA50||Sony E|
- Next >
- End >>