Camera Tripod, 67”/171cm Aluminum Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head,for DSLR Canon Nikon Sony -Load Capacity 22 lbs/10kg
£63.07 £122.69 48% OFF Inclusive of VAT
To United Kingdom and Ireland Expedited Free Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept tripod features stable & construction, wide height ranges, compact&portable design.
- SKU: KF09.083
- 63.07 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF09.083_kf-lightweight-compact-aluminum-tripod-67-inch-tm2515m1-for-canon-nikon-dslr-camera---kf-concept
- * 【Compact & Portable】 Quality military magnesium aluminum alloy,corrosion resistance; tripod with ball head weighs only 3.30 lbs, it can be 180°reflexed and folded to 16.5'', easy to put it in a backpack or suitcase when travel.
- * 【360° PANORAMA】The weight of tripod is 1.5kg. The 28mm large metal ball head provide 10kg load capacity, it can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand dslr camera activity range when panoramic shooting.
- * 【Detachable Monopod】 It can be turned into a lightweight monopod or walking stick alone to make your photography more diverse.
- * 【EASY SET UP】 5 sections tube leg and the max diameter is 25mm; Spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height in seconds; The height without column reaches 51'' and the height with 2 sections center column is 67'',making standing shooting easier.
- * 【Multi-Angle Shooting】Spring self-locking foot tube angle adjustment button, just press and release to quickly adjust the opening and closing angle of the three legs; can help you achieve lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and other special photography through inverted central axis.
Frequently Bought Together
Professional 67 inch Camera Tripod
Compact & Portable / 360° Panorama / Detachable Monopod
Easy Set Up / Multi-Angle Shooting
Easy Set Up / Multi-Angle Shooting
360° Panoramic Shooting
Make it easier for photography enthusiasts to realize panorama shooting
71.3 inch Detachable monopod
Can be used as camera monopod or converted into hiking alpenstock
Quick Release Plate
All aluminum magnesium alloy with forged technology
22lbs (10kg) Load capacity
1.1" (28mm) Large spheres are more stable.
Large ball head
Strong locking force
Angle adjustment button
The center axis can be inverted to give you the option for low shooting angles.
Easy To Shoot
The maximum height is 67.7”(172cm) and the minimum height is 20.5”(52cm)
Easy to carry
Tripod is made of high-quality magnesium-aluminum alloy, can be bent 180°, and weighs 1.5kg (including the pan/tilt).
|Rating||63 reviews.||12 reviews.||0 reviews.||3 reviews.||0 reviews.||103 reviews.|
|Price||£122.69 £63.07||£97.67 £53.99||£142.99 £122.99||£345.99||£169.39 £140.59||£28.87|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnalium Alloy||Alumium Alloy||Carbon Fiber||Koolstofvezel||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
|Ball Head||Ball Head||Not included||Ball Head||None||None|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Twist Lock||Draaislot||Flip Lock|
Center Column Features
|Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion|
Center Column Sections
Sturdy tripod with many options
Only received this today so haven't been in the field with it yet but gave it a thorough examination indoors with my heavy pro type equipment.Appearance is very good and quality seems high at this price point. The ball head has a very fluid smooth movement and panning is very nicely dampened. When all tightened up in position it seems very sturdy with no hint of a wobble.Many adjustments to suit all shooting situations and light enough to carry up to my local mountains for some landscape shots ! A fraction of the price of some branded models but not far behind in quality at all.So far so good !
Good functional well made Tripod and Mono Pod
I received this as a Fathers Day present and what a present, this Tripod is far and away better than any other I have used through the years, it is very well made, strong and sturdy exactly what I need as I mostly shoot Macro, it also comes with a very useful Mono Pod that lives inside the centre of the Tripod till its needed I found it to be of the same good build quality and sturdiness as the main Tripod it more then easily held my camera and a long lens I would suggest to the manfacturer that if possible to put the brand name and model on the Mono Pod enabling others to see how good it is. The tripods quick release comes with 2 plates and is very strong and I was confident about it holding an expensive camera. To sum up I can highly reccomend this Tripod for the price paid I am sure it will give many years of quality use.D.H.Livingstone
I bought this as a gift for a friend of mine who is very keen on photography.I recently bought an overhead tripod from the same company and thought it was great.This one is smaller and lighter.My friend is really happy with the tripod. He said he loves how many different ways it can be used to support his camera and that he can't wait to try them all out soon. I will give an update once he as tried it more but so far he says he cannot find any issues with it whatsoever.UPDATE: So he took it to the woods for a test run and absolutely enjoyed the experience. He raved about the foam support for easy carrying on the monopod leg. Never did it feel like he was lugging gear around.The only tiny little niggle he had was with getting used to using screw turn release for the legs rather than latches.Either way it's still 5 stars from a very appreciative gift recipient.
A beautiful-looking travel tripod to replace my entry-level one.
So far this is pretty sturdy and simple to use. The true test will come after setting up and down a quite a few times
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
To hold telephoto lens, it is recommended to use a tripod mount ring additionally for better balance. Meanwhile, it is better to hang some heavy thing to the hook to lower the center of gravity on this tripod to make it more sturdy and less prone to vibrations.
For how to install the center column, please refer to this video https://youtu.be/3BvJKWNElRg.
They fit all cameras l think.
Works the same as if you were using the tripod. The height is adjusted using the leg extensions and by adjusting the center column. The pivot shoe and rotating ball head work as normal for positioning/manipulating the camera.
K&F Lightweight compact aluminum tripod 67 inch TM2515M1 for Canon, Nikon DSLR camera
|Maximum Working Height||1710mm/67.32"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1300mm/51.18"|
|Minimum Working Height||520mm/20.5"|
|Materials||Magnesium aluminum alloy|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features|
|Center Column Sections|