77MM CPL Filter 28 Layer Slim Circular Polarizing Filter Multi-coated Polarized MRC Filter
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F CONCEPT XC15 37mm CPL Filter 28 Layer Super Slim Circular Polarizing Filter Multi-coated Polarized MRC Filter NANO-X Series
- SKU: KF01.973
- 35.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF01.973_77mm-circular-polarizing-cpl-filter-nano-x-multi-coated
- * 【Premium Quality Glass】The Polarizing Filter made of best Germany optical glass with almost zero light distortion. Featured with top level of filter function, effectively eliminate harmful reflective light.
- * 【Double Coated】Adopted 18-Layer multi-resistant double coating technology, the green coating helps effectively reduce filter surface reflection and the ghosting while making the filter anti-scratch, water repellent, oil and dust resistant.
- * 【Circular Polarising 】Effectively filter out harmful reflections on non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass, Rotate the filter to achieve the correct amount of filtration required. With CPL，you can make the sky bluer, the leaves greener, reduce or eliminate reflections, and the final image is clearer.
- * 【Ultra Slim and Lightweight】Super slim and lightweight aluminum frame, maximum reduce impact on light and effectively avoid dark corner for wide-angle shooting.
- * 【For all 77mm Lens】Compatible with all the major lens brands such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Leica, Panasonic and any other brands which have a 77mm diameter thread.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
• A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a Polarizer and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on autofocus SLRs (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual).
• Area of sky most effectively polarized with a Circular Polarizer: Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90°), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
• It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Often used on white clouds and blue sky photography.
NOTE: This filter is compatible with all same size lenses ONLY. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. This number is always preceded by a "∅ "(diameter) symbol
|Rating||298 reviews.||108 reviews.||161 reviews.||32 reviews.||122 reviews.|
|Price||£52.99 £35.99||£56.99 £43.99||£103.99 £84.99||£99.99||£17.99|
|Eliminate stray light/ Color contrast enhancement||1 Second Switch/Eliminate stray light/Improve colo||1s Switch/Protect Lens/Enhance Color & Contras||Remove Glare/Enhance Color & Contrast|
|Landscape photography||Landscape Photograhy||All Scenes||Landscape Photograhy|
|Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-K series|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
I compared this filter to a competitors UV and no filter. Both at F4.0, 50mm, 1/1000 on my Sigma 17-50 f2.8 lens on my Canon. I could clearly see that the colors have more depth and richness to them. It is a lot more evident in the orange and greens of the plants in my photos. It does darken the image a bit but in well lit environments this will be on my lens from now on!
Filter arrived in a plastic hardcase, sealed in a plastic bag. Filter ring has a nice grip knurl for adjustment.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Function||Eliminate stray light/ Color contrast enhancement|
|Recommended Scenes||Landscape photography|
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|