60”/1.5m Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod Lightweight Travel Tripod 17.6lbs Load 360° Ball Head for Vlog,Travel & Work DSLR,C225C0+BH-25 (BA225)
- K&F Carbon Fiber Tripod BEST SELLER. Free Shipping Worldwide. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod features an ultra-light carbon fiber tube design. Portable and easy to carry.
- SKU: KF09.077V2
- 89.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF09.077V1_kf-ba225-carbon-fiber-tripod-2-section-bottom-axis-aluminum-alloy-triangle-monopod-reflexable-ball-head-orange-carbon
- * 【Lightweight & Portable】Tripod tube made of quality carbon fiber,weighs only 2.20lbs,measures 13.38" long when folded,super lightweight and compact with loading capacity up to 17.63lbs / 8kg,making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- * 【Convenient & Flexible】22mm tube diameter, 5-section legs with spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height from 17.71"to 61" in seconds; Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- * 【Detachable Monopod】This carbon fiber travel tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transform into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- * 【360°Panorama Ball Head】The specially designed 25mm ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- * 【High Compatibility】The quick release 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR camera, projector and telescope, etc; Your phone can be connected via a extra phone mount as well.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
- Carbon Fiber Material
- Portable-35mm Length
- Lightweight-Only 1KG
- Carbon fiber material
- Load Capacity-8KG
|Rating||256 reviews.||298 reviews.||124 reviews.|
|Price||£359.99 £89.99||£149.99 £113.99||£503.99 £125.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
|Ball Head||Ball Head||Ball Head|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Twist Lock||Flip Lock|
Center Column Features
|Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion|
Center Column Sections
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
This tripod has an excellent and smooth quick release system which is important for me especially when moving from location to location during the critical lighting window for outdoor shots.
The tripod's height is impressive and it can be extended with an option to attach additional weight at the centre of gravity point to make it even more secure.
The tripod's colour is vibrant and the finishing is smooth.
I personally prefer twist locks for the tripod legs, although this is definitely a matter of personal preference. The legs can also be extended outwards using the quick release clip to have an even lower height. This may be particularly helpful when trying to get a lower vantage point for artistic reasons, such as when focussing on the foreground.
Would definitely reccomend as a studio or outdoor tripod or even for events and travel! Carbon fiber tripods are ideal for travelling.
It's very strong. When extending the legs for the first time, I did have to yank it a bit to get them out, but after I freed them they slid smoothly.
They rotate all the way around and the maximum angle locks in with a button.
The top arm extends up with 2 segments, and each leg has 5 segments. This is a great tripod to carry around, but if you need to deploy it quickly, it might frustrate you. It takes a good minute to fully deploy if you know what you're doing.
It comes with a ball head and a quick release plate. The ball head glides smoothly, and has a compass and spirit level attached to the top to ensure you have perfect framing. The ball head also can rotate with what feels like a fluid head swivel on the bottom. Simple pans are easy, but you have to twist the camera instead of holding a handle. The quick release plate locks down with a thumb screw. You can loosen the screw and slide it back and forth a small amount, but it hits a stop without letting your camera slide off and fall to the ground. It's a fairly small quick release plate, but it's fairly strong.
It has a nice steel hook on the bottom that you can attach a sand bag to, for if you plan on shooting in the wind.
Overall this is a great kit that comes with the tripod, a ball head, and a quick release plate. It has everything you need besides the camera.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Maximum Working Height||1520mm/59.84”|
|Max Height without Center Column||1195mm/47.05“|
|Minimum Working Height||460mm/18.11”|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|