64"/1.6m Lightweight Aluminum Travel Tripod Compact Vlog Camera Tripod Flexible & Portable 17.6lbs/8kg Load with Portable, for DSLR Cameras K234A0+BH-28L
- 30-day refund or replacement，K&F Concept camera tripod features Compact & Portable, EASY SET UP, High Compatibility.
- SKU: KF09.101
- 49.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF09.101_lightweight-travel-tripod-compact-vlog-camera-tripod-flexible-portable-63"-1.6m-17.64lbs-8kg-load-with-portable-monopod-for-dslr-cameras-bi234m
- * 【Lightweight and Portable】4 section leg can adjust tripod height from 20.4''/52cm to 64.1''/163cm; it can be folded to 15.3''/39cm to make it easy to put it in the carrying bag; the net weight with the ball head included is only 2.53lbs/1.15 KG.
- * 【360 Degree Metal Ball Head】28mm metal ball head can be rotated to any angle you want, helping to improve the range of camera activity during panning.The 360-degree panning dial lets you set up precision shots to capture the beauty of landscapes.
- * 【Efficient and Flexible】With powerful and quick flip leg lock, only use one hand can open and close all the buttons in a few seconds. It's very easy to use, saving you more time and can more focused on enjoying the shooting.
- * 【Versatile Ability】The center column inverted installation (also with a short center column) to achieve the lowest angling shooting, archery and special photography.
- * 【More Compatibility】This camera tripod with standard 1/4 inch thread,which can be applied to most Arca-Swiss quick release plates; 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR camera, projector and telescope, etc.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
- Lightweight Aluminum Travel Tripod
- Ultra-portable:folds to 39cm
- Ultra-light:weighs only 1.24kg
- Max load capacity 17.6lbs
- 360° panoramic shooting
- Overhead shooting
- Low-angle creative shooting
- Inverted shooting
|Rating||56 reviews.||393 reviews.||28 reviews.||227 reviews.||298 reviews.|
|Price||£199.99 £49.99||£89.99 £73.99||£179.99 £103.99||£484.99 £121.99||£149.99 £113.99|
|17.64lbs/8kg||10kg/22.05lbs||10kg/22lbs, 5kg/11lbs (Extension Arm)||10kg/22.05lbs||10kg/22.05lbs|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Magnalium Alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Magnalium Alloy||Magnesium aluminum alloy||Carbon Fiber|
|Ball Head||Ball Head||Ball Head||Ball Head||Ball Head|
Leg Lock Type
|Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Flip Lock||Twist Lock||Twist Lock|
|13-22mm/0.51-0.87"||14-23mm/0.55-0.91"||23mm/0.91", 25mm/0.98" (Extension Arm)||16-25mm/0.63-0.98"||13-25mm/0.51-0.98"|
Center Column Features
|Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion||Tranverse Center Column, Center Column Inversion||Transverse Center Column, Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion|
Center Column Sections
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
This tripod includes a KF-28 swivel head and holds my Sony Mirrorless AIII camera with an attached lengthy G telephoto lens. The 1/4 inch screw in the quick release Arca swiss plate to accommodate all my previous mounting adapters.
The wide spread and thick metal tube legs even allows me to hold my camera equipment with it long legs and almost to the ground level thanks the red metal spring loaded adjusters. This tripod uses metal components except for the rubberized texture on the legs for the twist locking mechanism. This is comfortable and provides grip to quickly setup and the foam covered leg can twist and turn to form a tripod with extension tube. These leg extension mechanisms do not catch cords or clothing like the traditional plastic flip clips.
For storage and transport it folds to under 20 inches and weighs slightly over 4 pounds. This tripod can be stored in my backpack or on the outside lashed. Most tripods give a low quality bag made of thin fabric with small breakable zipper and an uncomfortable strap. Since K&F concert concept also makes high quality photography backpacks ( I can speak from experience since I own one of their backpacks) the company gives you an awesome carry bag that is worth $30 by itself. The bag has a durable exterior and has thick padded surfaces that is hidden between the grey thick fabric layer and interior black nylon that is easy to wipe clean if dirty from the tripod feet. The top of the bag features a reflective stripe that is an inch wide that goes around the bag, I was not aware of it until I was at an evening shoot and the light caught the bag.
The head is smooth to pan, easy to adjust and locks tightly with no issues. The plate mount is arca-Swiss compatible so had no issues swapping plates on all my gear which was a bonus.
The legs are quick to deploy and lock up very securely. They’re relatively sturdy for the small cross section.
Some reviews mention that the tripod isn’t very stable and with the centre tube fully extended with a heavy lens/camera I can confirm that there is a definite (although relatively small) amount of wobble. However with smaller MFT gear I had little issues, especially when the tube is dropped lower. Using a guy rope and pegging the tripod down via the sprung hook kept the tripod rock steady in high wind on the side of a very exposed mountain slope.
I’ve not had time to use the tripod for an extended period so I can’t attest to its long term durability but I’m fairly confident it’ll stand up to some reasonable abuse, no doubt time will tell.
Is it as good as my Manfrotto? Of course not, but it’s less than 1/5th the price and 1/3rd of the weight, I’d buy another again should this one ever get stolen.
So far I have not found any "cons" on the tripod. I have taken photos in every position you can imagine, I even tried the "hanging the camera" upside down and got some great close ups of ants, bugs, spiders and yes even grass.
Living in the South at this particular time outdoor shooting is based on the weather. I cant wait to get out and do some landscapes and see the results.
If you are looking for a tripod for you camera that is of outstanding quality without breaking the bank, I highly recommend this tripod. I got the 78 inch version due to being 6 foot 3 inches.
Ken does have other styles and heights. Check them out. You won't go wrong!
|Maximum Working Height||63"/1.6m|
|Max Height without Center Column||1160mm/45.67"|
|Minimum Working Height||400mm/19.68"|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|