K&F Concept Multifunctional Large DSLR Camera Backpack for Outdoor Travel Photography 30*24*45cm
£59.49 £89.99 33% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F Concept Multifunctional Large DSLR Camera Backpack for Outdoor Travel Photography 30*24*45cm
- SKU: KF13.119
- 59.49 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF13.119_kf-concept-multifunctional-large-dslr-camera-backpack-for-outdoor-travel-photography-31-24-46cm
- • 【Large Capacity】30*24*45cm, approx. 23L. Holds 2 DSLR cameras + 2 lenses + tripod +14 inch laptop and other photography accessories.
- • 【Expandable Capacity】 Featured with adjustable velcro multi-section dividers system that allows for many configurations. The detachable dividers for free combination. Protective foam dividers are fully customizable for your gear.
- • 【Suspension system】 It has straps around the waist and back, high-quality ice-feel breathable mesh on the back/waist straps, good heat dissipation and ventilation effect. Rear-opening cache, rear-opening anti-theft, the main compartment is equipped with a coded lock slider, double anti-theft. Double slider design, open up and down arbitrarily, so that you can get equipment without putting down your luggage, and grab the wonderful moment anytime, anywhere.
- • 【Quality Material】Ventilate and shockproof design, make you feel comfortable. Waterproof zipper design and 900D waterproof nylon material protects against spills and splashes. Equipped with a nylon rain cover (dust-proof, rain-proof, dirt-proof), removable for cleaning.
- • 【Easy Travel】Breathable air-mesh widened and thickened shoulder strap and back ,and adjustable chest buckle to work together to distributing the weight evenly and reducing the burden of your pack. Also can easy mounting onto a draw-bar box through the back part when travel.
K&F large capacity camera backpack
Outer size 30*24*45cm / Inner size 28*22*42cm
Antitheft back-open design
Designed for photography
Pack all the equipment you need
Waterproof and durable
Use 900D waterproof nylon material and high density 230T twill fabric
17 mm removable high-density EVA foam Effectively protect the photographic equipment
More small details make your use more convenient
Separate storage to accommodate more devices, and a 14-inch laptop
physiological curve design
Breathable, reduce weight, easy to carry over long distances
7.5cm width shoulder strap
Designed to fit the human body, equipped with shoulder strap hooks, adjustable chest strap, and detachable waist belt
design at the bottom
Lots of storage room!
It's bigger and bulkier than I expected but it has all the storage I needed for my photography essentials. I have few lenses, external flash, and tripod. They all could fit in this bag plus more. It's made out of good material as well. Definitely a nice camera bag that fits my needs.
I've had for a while now. Very good backpack. Fills my needs.
Good quality. Comfortable to wear.
Bought this for a trip to Glacier and Yellowstone. Did many hikes. This backpack was well supported and carries well. Could use a few more zipper pockets, but overall very satisfied. You do have to take it off to access anything in it, but my stuff was pretty well protected. The tripod carry pocket sticks down below the bottom of the pack so it won't stand up or allow you to lean it up against anything and it makes it hard to open and access when the tripod is secured on the back flap. They should move the tripod foot pocket up about 4 or 5 inches or have the tripod secured to a side instead of the back. you can't sit when you are wearing the backpack with a tripod.
Great bag, the only downfall is that it did not come with the waist belt. That was one of the primary reasons I purchased the bag since I do a lot of remote hiking and need the stabilization during the long haul. Otherwise I would've given it a 10, unfortunately I have to engage in another process to obtain the missing piece.
A great camera backpack! I highly recommend it.
Very flexible and easy to adjust for different venues. Any unused dividers I place in the laptop slot for future use. I use different equipment depending on the assignment and the bag is easily rearranged for different assignments.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||28 reviews.||5 reviews.||11 reviews.||17 reviews.||8 reviews.|