Multifunctional DSLR Camera Travel Backpack for Outdoor Photography Waterproof 10.63*6.69*16.53 inches
£89.99 Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Multifunctional DSLR Camera Travel Backpack for Outdoor Photography Waterproof 10.63*6.69*16.53 inches
- SKU: KF13.087
- 89.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF13.087_multifunctional-dslr-camera-travel-backpack-for-outdoor-photography-waterproof-10.63-6.69-16.53-inches
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Large capacity:Ample padded compartment for laptops/notebooks (can fit up to a 14" Laptops). Front compartment and side pockets for tablets, files, battery, cable, lens cap, water bottle and more.
- • Convnient:Side Compartments for Easy & Quick Access to Camera and Accessories, a tripod hanging solution.
- • Two compartments: Main compartment supports easily put and fix your portable accessories and protects your equipments from bumps & shock,top compartment for personal items. Be converted into School Backpack when taking the camera insert out.
- • Materials:Durable and weather resistant exterior constructed with Nylon, special technology back up load again.
- • Comfortable：Breathable straps and multiple adjustment joints support comfort and lightening load in long journey.
Frequently Bought Together
Multifunctional DSLR Camera Backpack
Ample padded compartment for laptops/notebooks Front compartment and side pockets for tablets, files, battery, cable, lens cap, water bottle and more.
Dimensions LxWxH (cm)：29*18*43
S-shaped shoulder strap
Adjustable comfortable shoulder strap
Thickened and adjustable dividers can be more effective to protect your photographic equipment.
Adequate Personal Items Compartment Dedicated clothes compartment and laptop compartment.
Remove the camera from the side
Easily meet your travel photo needs
Stylish photography backpack
DSLR Camera Backpack Multifunctional Waterproof Nylon Bag with.
Small items pocket
840D Water repellent nylon
Waterproof leather bottom
Great bag, feels protective for camera
Great bag, expensive but side access is great for quick access to the camera, lower compartment hold DSLR and two lenses easily an upper compartment perfect for a few other items.
Definitely my favourite backpack until now.
Literally love this backpack!! Perfect for my Nikon camera while travelling.
very good i would purchase this bag again, i have found it easy to use and felt my belongings are safe when travelling.Having know been using the bag for two months in all weathers, may i suggest as well as the chest strap for support a waist strap would give even more support when the bag is heavy. And the zips are changed to waterproof type.
The camera compartment isn’t as big as I’d expected.
So I’ve only just received the bag and haven’t taken it out yet, but I searched for ages for something that suited my needs. This bag ticked almost all of the boxes, and costs considerably less than some of the brand names.First impressions were that the material used is cheap. It feels almost plastic like, but it will certainly repel water! This bothered me a little bit initially, but I didn’t buy it to cuddle it! So it’s not a big deal.Straps and buckles seem to be high quality.I haven’t explored all the nooks and crannies yet but initial thoughts are that it isn’t hugely versatile. You can remove the divider between the top and bottom sections and use it as one big bag.There isn’t a great deal of space in the camera compartment, but I wasn’t expecting there to be. Although it is a bit smaller than anticipated. I have my Fuji X-T3 with grip, plate, 10-24mm and 18-55mm in there. There’s no room for anything else, and I couldn’t keep either lens attached.I wanted the bag so that I could take minimal kit with me, if I need to carry multiple lenses I intend to use one of my larger bags.Overall I’d give it 8.5/10.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||4 reviews.||1 reviews.||0 reviews.||14 reviews.||17 reviews.|
|Price||£89.99||£53.99||£58.99 £50.99||£62.99 £42.99||£99.99|