Aluminum Alloy 360 Degree Panoramic Gimbal Tripod Head with 1/4'' Standard Quick Release Plate
£64.79 £102.99 37% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
- Brand: K&F Concept
- 30-day refund or replacement,K&F Concept Professional Gimbal Head Heavy Duty Metal 360 Degree Panoramic Tripod Head with Standard 1/4'' Quick Release Plate and Bubble Level for Digital SLR Cameras Up to 20KG/44LBS
- SKU: KF31.033
- 64.79 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF31.033_kf-concept-professional-heavy-duty-metal-360-degree-panoramic-gimbal-bird-watching-head
- * Rugged design and construction, smooth, fast tracking horizontally and vertically. Loading up to 20KG/44LBS.
- * Horizontal adjustment of the lens platform allows precise positioning to find the center of gravity of any size lens and camera system.
- * Calibrated scale for repeatable positioning of lenses.
- * The panning base and vertical arm capable of 360 degree rotation (horizontal and vertical), can meet the photography demand of different Angle
- * Includes arca type standard 1/4'' quick release plate and bubble level. Non-Skid slip design on standard quick release plate.
|Rating||15 reviews.||23 reviews.||25 reviews.|
|Price||£102.99 £64.79||£44.39 £32.09||£34.99 £20.19|
Build quality is spot on. It’s heavy, but that is perfectly in line with its intended usage. I use it on a super stable, heavy duty tripod with lockable feet which I believe is very important when using the Gimbal. It needs a bit of a learning curve if you have never used one before, but the results are always good and it is well worth it if you want precision photography.
Great for my birdwatching
Chose this particular model for the Arca Swiss quick release function. There are a few Gimbal stabilizers on the market, but not all propose the Arca Swiss standard. I've used it in Slimbridge for at the bird sanctuary as a trial one and it balanced the camera well. I was also able to set up and quickly disengage the camera at various viewing points around the sanctuary, including practical use in the bird houses. It's a very solid product and I'm really pleased.
An all round good product.
I ordered this gimbal tripod head as a hobby photographer. Received promptly – the shipping worked out well with no hold ups and the product was received in good condition. Once unpackaged, there is nothing to complain about in terms of quality. It doesn’t wobble or have any excessive play. My camera fits perfectly into the holder. I have also tried it with a camera light attached without issue.
Good value for money
Was a little stiff when taken out of the box but there a couple of YouTube video's that explain how to rectify that. Once you have done that , you have a very good Gimbal for not too much money
Yes to both
I'm not sure what you mean? It doesnt have a rack and pinion to rotate by turning a knob but it has a pretty good bearing and clamp. You undo the clamp, rotate the whole ballpoint mechanism and then lock it. This is independent of the ball mechanism and works pretty well:)
If your tripod tops with a 3/8" 16 tpi screw, yes. If your tripod tops with a 1/4" 20 tpi screw, you will need a 3/8" insert. Mine is fitted to a Manfrotto 190 Pro. Heavier tripods deserve heavier ball heads, eg. Vanguard ALTA BH-250. Should your tripod be fitted with something like a Muk Yan Jong, you may have problems. Rgds.