HC-801A 24MP/0.5 seconds Trigger/3 PIR HD Outdoor Waterproof Hunting Infrared Night Vision Wildlife Camera
£54.99 £56.82 3% OFF
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept hc-801a 24mp/0.5 seconds trigger/3 pir hd outdoor waterproof hunting infrared night vision wildlife camera online, £54.99 free shipping to UK.
- SKU: KF35.001
- 54.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF35.001_kf-hc-801a-16mp-0.5-seconds-trigger-3-pir-hd-outdoor-waterproof-hunting-infrared-night-vision-camera
- • 【High Resolution Image & Video】With high-performance chip, this trail camera captures up to 24MP sharp and vibrant images and HD videos with super-clear sound in vivid colors by day and black & white shots by night. The 120-degree camera lens offers wide visual angle, helping you to keep an eye on a broader view of the wildlife world.
- • 【IP65 Waterproof & Sturdy Housing】With IP65 waterproof, dust-proof, drop-proof plastic housing, our hunting scouting cam is robust enough to withstand the rugged working surroundings like desert or rainforest with temperature from -20-70℃, which is an indispensable guarantee for long-last service life.
- • 【Fast Trigger Speed & Long Working Time】Our trail camera features an impressive trigger speed of 0.5 second, which allows it to record every exciting moment of the detecting places. Besides, the camera has an incredible-long standby time of up to 6 months when powered by 8 AA batteries and even longer when connecting to the solar pane(Not included).
- • 【High-sensitive PIR sensors】The hunting camera can capture every breathtaking moment within up to 120 degree detection range and 65ft/20meters detection distance. The 36 pcs infrared LEDs invisible-light technology allow you to record incredible videos and photos, avoiding disturbing or spooking your hunting target.
- • 【Easy Operation & Mounting】The trail camera is easy to setup and operate. It will be ready for use simply by inserting 4 or 8 batteries and a Micro SD card(32G at most). And then you can set your personal demand on the user-friendly menu. Finally, complete the setup with a fixing belt or a tripod mount. Besides, you can review photos and videos directly on the machine screen or you can take down the Micro SD card and read it at your home.
Frequently Bought Together
Good so far!
This is my first trailcam so take this with a grain of salt I guess. I'm still trying to get the hang of it and once I learn it's capabilities and limitations it should be great, especially for the price. First impressions are pretty good. Easy to set up, very intuitive menu navigation etc. I might bump up the image quality but it seems pretty good given the low light (see attached). I'll continue to work with it and try different set ups. If I get the hang of it I could see buying 4 or 5 more at this price point to have scattered around my hunting spots and my yard where these photos were taken.
Works well night and day
It has taken me a while to learn to use the trail cam but as you can see I finally got it. Don't expect the advertised range.
Great packaging, everything seemed taken care of and well out together. Has many useful features that will come in handy. Only used camera for about a week so far. Will have to update if I come across any changes
Dependable woods camera
Splendid versatile camera
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.