HC-900A Wildlife Camera with 940nm InfraredNight Vision, 36MP/0.3 seconds Trigger Wildlife Monitoring and Home Security
£56.49 £102.99 45% OFF Inclusive of VAT
Hunting/Trail /Wildlife Camera
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return.HC-900A Wildlife Camera with 940nm InfraredNight Vision, 36MP/0.3 seconds Trigger Wildlife Monitoring and Home Security
- SKU: KF35.003
- 56.49 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF35.003_kf-hc-900a-20mp-0.5-seconds-trigger-1-pir-hd-outdoor-waterproof-hunting-infrared-night-vision-camera
- • 【High Resolution Image & Video】With high-performance chip, this trail camera captures up to 36MP sharp and vibrant images and HD videos with super-clear sound in vivid colors by day and black & white shots by night. The 120-degree camera lens offers wide visual angle, helping you to keep an eye on a broader view of the wildlife world.
- • 【IP65 Waterproof & Sturdy Housing】With IP65 waterproof, dust-proof, drop-proof plastic housing, our hunting scouting cam is robust enough to withstand the rugged working surroundings like desert or rainforest with temperature from -20-70℃, which is an indispensable guarantee for long-last service life.
- • 【Fast Trigger Speed & Long Working Time】Our trail camera features an impressive trigger speed of 0.3 second, which allows it to record every exciting moment of the detecting places. Besides, the camera has an incredible-long standby time of up to 6 months when powered by 8×AA batteries and even longer when connecting to the solar pane(Not included).
- • 【High-sensitive PIR sensors】The hunting camera can capture every breathtaking moment within up to 120 degree detection range and 65ft/20meters detection distance. 44LEDs 940nm invisible-light technology allow you to record incredible videos and photos, avoiding disturbing or spooking your hunting target.
- • 【 Super Simple to Use】 It will be ready for use simply by inserting 4 or 8 batteries and a Micro SD card(32G at most). (SD Card NOT included). Display size 2.0 inch TFT Mode Camera/Video/Camera&Video/Timlapse PIR detection range 120 Degree Night vision distance 65ft/20meters Number of infrared lights 44LEDs 940nm PIR distance 65ft/20 meters Interval shooting time 1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec) Image resolution 36MP/16MP/12MP Number of single shots 1/3/6/9 Video resolution 2.7K/720P/VGA/W
Frequently Bought Together
Great pictures, decent price
I’ve been tossing scrap food out for the animals for the past couple years but had no idea who I was feeding. I finally decided to purchase a trail camera so I could see whose enjoying the snacks. The Canpark camera is great. Easy to set up and to use. Unfortunately when I saw that I was feeding a coyote I was not at all pleased. I’ve taken the camera down and stopped the feeding for a few weeks in hope he moves on. Great pictures that are nice and clear. I did get a picture of a dog during the daytime that was extremely precise but I didn’t save it. I’m going to have fun with this camera and plan to take it further into the woods to see what else I can see.
Liked it so much I bought Two More
I bought my first unit for scouting out my property to see what was eating the trees and fruit in my yard. I found it to provide good results so I have ordered another camera to use for monitoring trails for hunting this fall. I will provide another review on the additional camera and an update on this camera to indicate product durability. So far I am quite pleased with my results…… I purchased two more units. I have them set up on various approaches to my apple trees to see where the animals are coming from. I was amazed to see the variety of animals that have been visiting my garden and fruit orchard. The motion sensing mechanism is very sensitive. On one of my cameras I got daytime pictures through trees and brush of delivery vehicles going down my road from 50 plus yards away. I think I may purchase two more to put on my son’s property.
This might not be "the best" camera out there, but it's a great value and takes good pics! It probably took 10,000+ pics over the last couple months and it's still going strong. It's videos are decent as well, but videos seem to burn a lot of battery.
Great Camera For The Price. You will not be dissapointed.
I recently purchased the T70 and 3 other brands of trail cameras for testing. I am looking for a good deer hunting scouting camera. I have been using cameras since 2006 and run my cameras about 8 months a year. I am looking for a camera that gives clear pictures both day and night. I put out the 4 cameras next to each other on my fence and wanted to compare the picture quality between them. The 4 cameras were aimed at a bird feeder 15 yards away to see how well they would detect the birds, squirrels and occasional deer that visited the feeder during the day and night. I set the MP setting, sensitivity, number of pictures, time between pictures and any other settings that I could match on all of the cameras. I was looking to compare them as close to each other as possible.After about 3 weeks of testing in temperatures that ranged from 7 degrees to 45 degrees F, lots of rainy days, some snow days, and sun beating on the camera case I ended up with about 5000 pictures to compare. I also did do some video on them for a comparison.1. What I found was that all of the cameras were not consuming my batteries. From the start of the test to the end all cameras were still in the 90% charge range.2. The trigger time of the Campark T70 was the fastest of the 4 cameras. The other cameras did not always detect me as I walked through the camera sensing area the first pass, but the normally detected me if I went past them the second time. The Campark T70 always had a lot more pictures than the other cameras and the pictures were rarely false triggers with nothing in the picture.3. The detection for deer size animal was about 65 feet. Birds and squirrels were detected with no problems at 50 feet. The daytime pictures were very good on all cameras, but the night time pictures were clearer on the Campark T70, with a slight blur on the night time pictures. The T70 was still much clearer than the other cameras night pictures.4. During this test all of the cameras were facing South toward the sun. Not the recommended way to do it but I wanted to see if they would give overexposed pictures. One of the cameras did, the other 3 were good. The Campark T70 had the clearest picture of all of them facing into the sun and with the reflection of the bright snow.5. Setup was very easy on all of the cameras but the Campark T70 programming buttons were less sensitive to the pressing and had to sometimes press them twice. This did not turn out to be a problem.6. Battery compartment is very nice on the Campark T70 and easy to install or change batteries.7. SD card insertion and removal on all the cameras has the SD card in a tight spot. Still quite usable.8. Just wanted to say that the Campark T70 had clearer nigh time video and it is probably because it had more LEDs than the other cameras. The video does use up a lot of SD card space. I was using 8GB Sandisk cards and they worked fine.I could go on forever with my review of my testing but I am going to say this based on my testing and experience with trail cameras:THE CAMPARK T70 IS A VERY GOOD QUALITY CAMERA FOR THE PRICE AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH ITS PERFORMANCE. I AM GOING TO PURCHASE A FEW MORE TO REPLACE MY OLDER FAILING CAMERAS.
You can take out the memory card, use a card reader to transfer the captured content to the computer, and view it on the computer
No, you can choose 5V AA battery or an external 6V2A external power supply.
Yes, you can find the number of photos in the settings, just set it to 3
The camera is dark when taking pictures, so you won’t be noticed when taking pictures at night, so it won’t disturb wildlife.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||436 reviews.||5 reviews.||1 reviews.||12 reviews.||205 reviews.|
|Price||£102.99 £56.49||£66.59||£73.25 £41.43||£64.59||£57.99 £42.19|