JDL201 0.4 seconds Trigger HD Outdoor Waterproof Hunting Infrared Night Vision Mini Wildlife Camera
£42.99 £54.39 20% OFF
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F JDL201 0.4 seconds Trigger HD Outdoor Waterproof Hunting Infrared Night Vision Mini Wildlife Camera
- SKU: KF35.005
- 42.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF35.005_kf-jdl201-0.4-seconds-trigger-hd-outdoor-waterproof-hunting-infrared-night-vision-mini-camera
- • 【High Resolution Image & Video】With high-performance chip, this trail camera captures up to 12MP sharp and vibrant images and HD videos with super-clear sound in vivid colors by day and black & white shots by night. The 80-degree camera lens offers wide visual angle, helping you to keep an eye on a broader view of the wildlife world.
- • 【Fast Trigger Speed & Long Working Time】Our trail camera features an impressive trigger speed of 0.4 second, which allows it to record every exciting moment of the detecting places. Besides, the camera has an incredible-long standby time of up to 3 months when powered by 4 AA batteries and even longer when connecting to the solar pane(Not included).
- • 【IP65 Waterproof & Sturdy Housing】With IP65 waterproof, dust-proof, drop-proof plastic housing, our hunting scouting cam is robust enough to withstand the rugged working surroundings like desert or rainforest with temperature from -20-70℃, which is an indispensable guarantee for long-last service life.
- • 【High-sensitive PIR sensors】The hunting camera can capture every breathtaking moment within up to 80 degree detection range and 65ft/20meters detection distance. The 22 infrared LEDs invisible-light technology allow you to record incredible videos and photos, avoiding disturbing or spooking your hunting target.
- • 【Easy Operation & Mounting】The trail camera is easy to setup and operate. It will be ready for use simply by inserting 4 batteries and a Micro SD card(32G at most). And then you can set your personal demand on the user-friendly menu. Finally, complete the setup with a fixing belt or a tripod mount. Note :TF card not available！
Frequently Bought Together
Victure off-road camera can be used for hunting or wildlife observation, as well as surveillance and home security. Our products have a one-year warranty. If the defect and damage are non-human factors, you can enjoy 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty service does not apply to cameras with the following functions:
1. Ignorance or abuse (including but not limited to water damage caused by immersion, battery leakage or improper storage).
2. Unauthorized modification or repair.
3. Due to excessive collision, heat, or improper handling, the outer casing is cracked or damaged.
4. Damage caused by wild animals.
5. The SD card and battery are not included in the package.
* Image sensor: 5.0 megapixels, 1/4 inch CMOS sensor
* Lens: f=4.0 mm; F/NO=2.6; FOV=90°
* Storage: SD or SDHC card, maximum capacity 32GB (category 6 or Higher)
* Trigger time: 0.4s
* Infrared lamp/PCS: 850 nm/22 pieces, adjustable brightness
* PIR distance: 0~20M
* PIR angle: 90°
* PIR delay: 5S~60min
* Screen: 2.0 inch TFT -LCD
* Working mode: shooting/video/photo+video/time decay
* photo resolution: JPEG, 1M/3M/5M/8M/12M
* video resolution: AVI 1920X1080P/1280X720P/848X480P/640X480P
* video length: available Optional, 5s~10 minutes
* Working voltage: DC 6V
* Battery type: 4 AA Battery type LR6(AA); 4 NIMH power battery, LR6(AA) Low self-discharge capacity
* External power supply: 6V/1.5A
* Waterproof rating: IP65
* Connection: Mini USB 2.0
1x wild animal camera
1 installation belt
1x wall-mounted installation
1 USB cable
1 This manual
This was recommended by a neighbour as we wanted to check hedgehog activity in the garden.
Simple to install and use and for the outlay really good quality pictures & videos both day and night!
We bought this to check up on the wildlife in our garden as we were trying to attract hedgehogs.
Was so sick of replacing my cameras after relatively little use but this one is brilliant. So easy to set up and set the date and time etc and the quality is great. I use it to record the hedgehogs that live in and visit my garden and out buildings, and the neighbourhood cats I take care of that also eat and reside in my garden and outbuildings.
There are no faqs for this product.