77mm Lens Filter Kit Neutral Density ND4+UV+Circular Polarizing (CPL) Lens Filter with Cleaning Pen & Filter Pouch for DSLR Cameras
£15.99 £32.99 51% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 77mm lens filter kit neutral density nd4+uv+circular polarizing (cpl) lens filter with cleaning pen & filter pouch for dslr cameras online, £15.99 free shipping to UK.
- SKU: SKU0014
- 15.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/SKU0014_77mm-filter-set-uv-cpl-nd4
- • Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames.The filters are double-threaded, so you can stack your lens cap and other accessories as needed. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes in strong sunlight.
- • Neutral Density filters are often ignored by photographers, but they have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. ND filters appear grey and reduce the amount of light reaching the film, they have no affect on color balance.
- • UV filter is a popular addition to someone's camera kit, often used to protect the front element of the lens from scratches, dirt, water and other foreign matter, and can also make it easier to keep your lens clean, as you can simply remove the filter and clean that instead of the lens
- • Slim CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
- • for all mount 77mm lenses.
Frequently Bought Together
Circular Polarizing CPL Filter
Can be used for any type of photography. Polarizing filters are typically circular, allowing for easy control of the effect of polarization.
ENHANCING COLORS AND INCREASING CONTRAST
DRAMATICALLY REDUCING REFLECTIONS
FILTERS OUT POLARIZED LIGHT
High quality UV filters can be permanently mounted on lenses with a minimum impact on image quality.
Protects the front element of a lens from dust, dirt, moisture and potential scratches.
Reduces the amount of light entering the lens, thus decreasing camera shutter speed. Useful for situations where motion blur needs to be created (rivers, waterfalls, moving people) or large apertures must be used with flash to avoid overexposure.
ND2 to ND400
ND2 to ND400
ND2, ND4, ND8
COLOR FILTER SET
Corrects colors, resulting in a change in camera white balance. Some color filters can subtract colors, blocking one type of color and allowing other colors through. These types of filters were popular for film. They are rarely used in digital photography, since their effects can be easily applied in post-processing.
Great set of filters. Not used the pen yet.
Item good quality filter have used it on my tamron lens not bad result for the price
Practical, simplicity and great value, I have them in all my lensesGet one NOW!
Great product right price
Brilliant product at the right price even better than higher priced alternatives try them you won't be dissatisfied
Good filters at a reasonable price
These filters are good and very reasonably priced
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||40 reviews.||7 reviews.||43 reviews.||14 reviews.||4 reviews.|
|Price||£32.99 £15.99||£26.99 £12.99||£109.99 £64.37||£12.58 £11.99||£74.38 £49.99|
|Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass|
|Optical glass||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|