Professional 35mm Metal Tripod Ball Head 360 Degree Rotating Panoramic with 1/4 inch Quick Release Plate
£32.19 £44.39 27% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
- Brand: K&F Concept
- 30-day refund or replacement,Professional 35mm Metal Tripod Ball Head 15kg/33lbs Load 360 Degree Rotating Panoramic with 1/4 inch Quick Release Plate KF-35 Series.
- SKU: KF31.035
- 32.19 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF31.035_professional-35mm-metal-tripod-ball-head-15kg-33lbs-load-360-degree-rotating-panoramic-with-1-4-inch-quick-release-plate
- • Compact &Portable Design - Easy to Carry - K&F Concept KF-35 series ball head features a compact design, with a total height of 80mm and a 360° panorama base diameter of around 44mm. The compact design makes it easy to carry around for work, travel, vlog, etc.
- • 35mm Large Ball Head for Stable Shooting & Greater Load Capacity of 15kg/33lbs - Large spheres are more stable. This tripod head is made of highly resistant, lightweight aluminum, so it is both portable and strong enough to cope with a payload capacity of up to 15kg/33lbs.
- • Wide Compatibility - K&F Concept KF-35 series ball head uses 3/8" screw to connect tripods, while 1/4" screw for cameras, mobile phones mounts, VCR, ring light. It is compatible with mirrorless cameras with zoom lenses and DSLRs on the market.
- • 360° Panorama Shooting - With a 360-degree scale at the bottom of ball head, it's easier to take panoramic photos and give more stunning effects.
- • Durable Metal Body Construction - Superior Aluminum-Alloy Construction, CNC Precision Finishing, Superb Craftsmanship
|Rating||23 reviews.||25 reviews.||11 reviews.||4 reviews.|
|Price||£44.39 £32.19||£34.99 £20.19||£102.99 £59.99||£32.99 £24.41|
I'm glad I chose this head! It is made of solid metal, feels valuable and has a fine hammer finish. A slight scratching when turning horizontally turned up right away. Practical: adapter from 3/8 "to 1/4" tripod thread is included! The screws turn well and are easy to grip. I particularly like the locking of the ball: it is designed as a clamp: it does not move when tightened and holds even heavy telephoto lenses bombproof with little effort. Clear purchase recommendation, price / performance is great!
I bought the ball head for my self-made Barn Door Tracker. In my opinion, the quality is great. It can be adjusted completely and when everything is fixed it is bombproof. I will definitely buy the tripod from K&F Concept because if the quality is the same you can't go wrong.
I've been using it for two years now and I'm very satisfied. It is clear that it has a certain weight. But it can be made quite small and stowed away well in the pocket. Needed a sturdy tripod for my Sony G-Master lens. That weighs just 1.5kg and my old tripod literally made the straddle. I love the ball head. This makes you flexible and quick. Never again anything else! Clear purchase recommendation!
Excellent product, well made, total value for money.
A bit fiddly - ball joint a bit tight (you have to screw a lot to loosen it ...). But it does the job very well.
Yes, I use a head with an Arca Swiss adapter plate
The tripod head has an Arca-Swiss mount. As far as I know, the Tamron has a compatible tripod shoe.