A graduated neutral-density filter, also known as a graduated ND filter, split neutral-density filter, or just a graduated filter, is an optical filter that has a variable light transmission. Typically half of the filter is of neutral density which transitions, either abruptly or gradually, into the other half which is clear. It is used to bring an overly-bright part of a scene into the dynamic range of film or sensor. For example, it can be used to darken a bright sky so that both the sky and subject can be properly exposed. ND filters can come in a variety of shapes and sizes and densities and can be used in all types of photographic applications from still photography, motion photography and scientific applications.
- Graduated color filters provide a gradual color transition for a smooth blending effect. Give your landscape and skin texture a more colorful touch. Grey filter provides a neutral color for a more balanced exposure when brightness varies. Ideal for photography and video filming.
- Neutral density (ND) filters reduce the amount of light entering the camera, this enables the option to select a longer exposure time than would have been possible. This can then bring life to motion. Also an ND filter enables larger aperture selection, resulting in a shallower depth of field. Either way, this is a very useful filter for use in still or motion photography.
- K&F Concept filters are double-thread, so you can stack your lens and other accessories as needed and they also serves as a great and inexpensive lens protector. Our K&F filters are renowned for their ability to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting.Metal sealing instead of the plastic sealing ring, better tightness, avoids fall or loose.
- Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D), Nikon (D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 D3100 D3000 D700) and Sigma DSLR Cameras with 67mm lens
- Compatible with 67mm lens which include: EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, EF 70-200mm f/4L, EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, Nikkor 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A, 18-50mm f/2.8-4.5 DC OS HSM