58mm Variable Netural Density Filter ND8-ND2000 (3-11stop) Adjustable ND Filter with Multi-Layer Coating
- 30-day refund or replacement,58mm Variable Netural Density Filter ND8-ND2000 (3-11stop) Adjustable ND Filter with Multi-Layer Coating
- SKU: KF01.1269
- 29.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF01.1269_58mm-variable-neutral-density-nd8-nd2000-nd-filter-for-camera-lenses-with-multi-resistant-coating-waterproof
- * 【ND Filter】Can be adjusted from ND8 to ND2000 (3-11 f-stop). Enables increased exposure times and/or apertures while using the neutral density filter to prevent overexposure.
- * 【Multi Coating】Made of premium Japan Optics Glass. Double multi-coating, water repellent. Reduces the intake of light without affecting the overall color balance.
- * 【Ultra Slim】Ultra slim rim design preventing wide angle vignetting. Extra tough aviation aluminum frame ensuring durability and jamming prevention.
- * 【Easy Installation】This variable ND filter frame is designed with CNC trapezoidal pattern, ensuring more friction when screwing. Very easy to install.
- * 【Note】Compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size(usually marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath the lens cap) before ordering.This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø59 = 59mm lens thread size.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
• This neutral density filter can be adjusted from ND8 to ND2000, easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring. • Allows the use of slow shutter speeds, with high-speed films or digital cameras, to record movement/image blur in subjects. • Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures, which helps separate subjects from their background. • The MIN denotes ND8 (3 f-stops) and the MAX denotes ND2000(11 f-stops), giving you full control over your content.
And the overplayed filter or lens hood needs a larger size than this filter, such as a 55mm ND8-ND2000 filter needs a 58mm lens hood.
1 x paper box
1 x plastic protection box
|Rating||82 reviews.||32 reviews.||20 reviews.||26 reviews.||63 reviews.||92 reviews.|
|Price||£59.99 £29.99||£79.99 £31.99||£49.99||£42.99||£99.99 £49.99||£89.99 £45.99|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Nano-D series||Nano-D series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series|
|Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape& Potrait Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/ Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy|
|Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||No X cross/Light reduction effect||No X cross/Light reduction effect||Remove glare/No X cross/ Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect|
|0.9 to 3.0（3 to 11 Stops)||0.45 to 3.0（1.5 to 10 Stops)||1.5 to 2.7（5 to 9 Stops)||0.9 to 2.1（3 to 7 Stops)||0.3 to 1.5（1 to 5 Stops)||0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)|
I purchased at medium sized backpack from K & F 2 years ago that has been a hearty addition. The backpack has protected my gear on trips to Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines, and Colombia. So, I figured why not try their other products. I'm looking forward to using these filters for many years to come.
Great buy at a great price.
I wish the adjustment worked a little better with clear stops and the inability to go beyond Min and Max. I also can't remove the hood once the filter is on because there is a small rim that extends beyond the edge of the lens. Other than that, I'm very happy with this filter.
It's variable so I can adapt for whatever the outside throws at me.
It's inexpensive compared to others
You get a lot of stops to choose from
Might be able to use the max setting for solar eclipse portraits.
It doesn't have any hard stops or clicks when your changing from one setting to another.
Stops are denoted by Min, then boxes, then Max at the end but you can keep going beyond Max or before Min to basically do a 360 rotation
Some vignetting at max (see sun picture).
The various stops are only noted by boxes rather than numbers.
Has a carrying case, but would rather have a pouch or something else.
Basically all the cons are ways this thing could be improved Firstly I'd like to see some hard stops put in at min and max, and then noticeable feedback when you go from stop to stop. I get the smooth gliding MIGHT be used during filming or continual shots, but I doubt that.
Ultimately, this filter will serve until I can afford a higher end one.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
|zoom range||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy|
|Resolution||Light reduction effect|
|light source||0.9 to 3.0（3 to 11 Stops)|