58mm Variable ND Filter, Fader ND2 to ND400 Adjustable HD Neutral Density Grey Filter with Cleaning Cloth for Camera Lenses
- Photographer's New Year Wishlist 2022.K&F KV31 37mm ND2 to ND400 Variable ND Filter For Video Kit Includes: 37MM K&F Concept Filter Kit (ND2 to ND400) + Lens Cleaning Cloth
- SKU: SKU0125
- 16.64 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/SKU0125_58mm-nd2-to-nd400-variable-neutral-density-nd-filter
- * 【Includes】 K&F CONCEPT 37MM Adjustable Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter ND2~400 + Professional Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- * 【Material】 ND Filter: Made by Completed Professional Optical Glasses instead of Optical Resin. Microfiber: This Professional Microfiber made by Japanese Raw Material, very soft and easy to cleaning lens, filters，glasses and mobile etc.
- * 【Professional Design】 Using Super Slim Original Design to Avoid Vignetting When You Taking Photo
- * 【NOTE】 This Filter kit is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ø" (diameter) symbol.
- * 【Popular Compatible Lens】Olympus PEN E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 and OM-D E-M10 Compact Cameras w/ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II zoom lens.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
K&F CONCEPT-SEE THE UNSEEN
Please DOUBLE confirm your lens size before purchase via checking your lens thread size instead of camera model name,Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. Eg. Ø55mm=55mm thread size; some buyers only check their camera model instead of lens model, which may purchase wrong size
Explanation of "X" cross issues: "X" cross on images is a common issue with wide angle lenses and variable ND filters. Physics limit the capabilities of variable ND filters on wide angle lenses. When you enter the edge of the max range,the "X" issue may appear on your image.due to the particular angle of the two polarizers when approaching max density
Color Shift The color of the image may vary between warm and cold. This is a common phenomenon of all variable ND filters. You need to adjust your white balance accordingly when set the ND filter to different ranges
When to use Auto (AWB) or Custom White Balance If you have mixed light sources, such as tungsten light inside and some daylight from a window,then select AWB (auto white balance) and it will do a pretty good job of balancing them. You can also choose to set a custom balance. The short description of how to do that is: take a photo of something neutral (a white paper or a grey card) and tell the camera "use this as neutral" using the custom White Balance settings. Each camera is different, once again you'll need to consult your manual on how to do custom white balance
Back thread diameter (attach to lens): 67mm
Front thread diameter (attach additional filter/other accessories): 72mm
Wider outer optic to help reduce vignetting at wide angles.
1* Carrying Box( black and yellow box is sent randomly, with the same filter)
1* Cleaning Cloth
Any query will be replied within 24 hours
|Rating||188 reviews.||86 reviews.||92 reviews.||32 reviews.||82 reviews.|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Nano-B series||Nano-K series||Nano-X series||Nano-D series||Nano-D series|
|Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy|
|Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect||Light reduction effect|
Retractable Rubber hood is the best solution to attach a hood.
Lens cap for a 67mm will be 72mm. I will assume 1 size larger.
I didn't really get the chance to mess with this ND filter until I arrived at Letchworth and wow was I blown away! The crisp rolling ring and the crisp shade of black make this such an incredible product. So worth the price! I'm blown away by how it doesn't degrade the quality of my captures my lenses can get.
I love long exposure now. With my lightweight tripod and my filter, I can only grow.
I included a picture of a covered bridge in Cuyahoga Valley National Park taken with this filter. It was a eight second shutter speed.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
|zoom range||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy|
|Resolution||Light reduction effect|
|light source||0.3 to 2.7（1 to 9 Stops)|