58MM CPL Filter Ultra Slim Japan Optics Multi Coated Circular Polarizer Polarized Lens Filter
£14.39 £27.37 47% OFF Inclusive of VAT
To United Kingdom and Ireland Expedited Free Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- 58MM CPL Filter Ultra Slim Japan Optics Multi Coated Circular Polarizer Polarized Lens Filter,free shipping.
- SKU: KF01.1313
- 14.39 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF01.1313_58mm-circular-polarizer-glass-filter-ultra-slim-multi-coated
- * 【Japanese Optical Glass】 K&F Concept CPL filter is made of Japanese optical glass and coated with a blue film. Good light reflection, picture color and no distortion. And the lens does not fog or mold.
- * 【Function】 Prevents or dampens strong reflections on non-metallic surfaces, eliminating or reducing stray light and increasing color saturation. CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage.
- * 【High quality frame】Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses.
- * 【CNC Design】 The CNC trapezoid design on the surface of the frame ensures a substantial increase in friction when turning. So it can be easily installed on the lens or removed from it.
- * 【Note】 The CPL filter is compatible with all camera lenses that require a 58mm thread size. This number is always preceded by a (diameter) symbol "Ø". For example: Ø 72 = 72 mm lens thread
Unsure your lens size ? check here
Frequently Bought Together
What is a CPL?
The use of lens filters can transform your photograph completely, as it allows you to go beyond the usual and explore something creative with your gear. Among multiple filters, a circular polarizing filter (CPL) is one such creative tool using which you can enhance the final photo that appears on your camera LCD screen.
Without CPL Filter
With CPL Filter
Discussing the two images above, you can clearly see how mounting the CPL filter almost completely eliminates the reflection visible in the water body. Isn’t that magical?
Using a CPL filter can allow you to minimize the mirror image being caused by in the reflective element in your frame. All you have to do is simply rotate the filter to the required angle.
The CPL filter cuts the reflections caused by sunlight when taking pictures of landscapes with water.
The border is thick, causing vignetting around
Thin frame design to ensure no dark corner
Exquisite Pattern Frame
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
CPL filter with blue coating
High Transmittance Low Reflectivity
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
Reduction of reflection
Multiple layer nanometer coating
prevents damage during transportation
|Rating||13 reviews.||7 reviews.||22 reviews.||26 reviews.||24 reviews.||55 reviews.|
|Price||£27.37 £14.39||£11.99||£45.99||£53.99||£74.38 £52.19||£72.99 £55.47|
|Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|
This is a beautiful tool!
I didn't expect such a quality to be honest, I really like the fact that when I shoot especially in condition where I have so many reflections it completely removes the shield of the reflection and also this filter can be regulated.Very good!
This product was exactly what we wanted. It fitted the lens on the camera perfectly and we can experiment with photography very nicely thank you.
The polarisation part is amazing and super useful on high exposure shoots but having to screw it on and off is a hassle but it works as intended definitely recommend
Great item love it !!!
Great product produces cracking images. Well worth the money, perfect seller.No paid promotion just an honest buyer.
Good value product.But some imperfections
Good value product,the rotating thread is a bit stiff,but does not detract from the value for money and quick delivery.Noticed imperfections on the inside of the glass.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
Try a different lighting setting. 93° from the sun to darken skies or solar reflections will be effected with a polarizer filter. I’m not sure what the seller means from their reply.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|