67"/1.7m Carbon Fiber Tripod 22lbs Load Lightweight Travel camera Tripod with Phone Mount for SLR DSLR, D255C4+BH-28L (SA255C1)
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return.K&F Concept Carbon Fiber camera tripod features Compact & Portable, EASY SET UP, High Compatibility.
- SKU: KF09.093
- 113.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF09.093_Carbon Professional Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head
- * 【Lightweight & Portable】Tripod tube made of quality carbon fiber, weighs only 1.33kg / 2.93lbs, measures 42cm / 16.53" long when folded, super lightweight and compact with loading capacity up to 22.04lbs / 10kg, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor photography.
- * 【Convenient & Flexible】25mm tube diameter, 5-section legs with spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height from 53cm / 20.47" to 172cm / 68" in seconds. Tripod legs can be adjusted in three levels of opening angle to stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- * 【Detachable Monopod】This carbon fiber lightweight travel tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transform into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- * 【360°Panorama Ball Head】The specially designed 28mm ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- * 【High Compatibility】The quick release 1/4" screw is suitable for most cameras, DSLR camera, projector and telescope, etc; Your phone can be connected via a extra phone mount as well.
K&F CONCEPT Camera Tripod
Your one-stop refined photographic solution provider.
We deliver groundbreaking professional performance so you can master your creation from close-up, landscape, portrait to film and television image production.
K&F CONCEPT tripods are adaptable to all equipment, from SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, sports cameras as well as camcorders and mobile phones.
The travel tripod is foldable,the folded size is 16.53"/42cm, allows the tripod to easily enter hand luggage or backpack, and carry on the plane. It only weighs 2.93lbs/1.33kg and the load capacity is 22.04lbs/10kg. Lowest Angle Shooting
Lowest angle shooting, macro shooting, and special photography can be achieved through inverted central axis. Stability Improvement
Comes with a hook which can hang sandbag or other heavy objects to increase the stability.
|Rating||298 reviews.||256 reviews.||124 reviews.|
|Price||£149.99 £113.99||£359.99 £89.99||£503.99 £125.99|
Maximum Working Height
Minimum Working Height
|Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
|Ball Head||Ball Head||Ball Head|
Leg Lock Type
|Twist Lock||Twist Lock||Flip Lock|
Center Column Features
|Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion||Center Column Inversion|
Center Column Sections
- All Reviews
- All Star
Sort by: Most Recent
- Most Recent
- Top Rating
This K&F Concept TM2515M1 tripod is certainly not professional level, but it is a good travel tripod. With a ball joint, and a screw-lock plate, I found that it is more versatile than the Albott tripod. With the orange highlights, it is also much better looking.
I've included a few pictures comparing the two tripods. As you can see, with the K&F tripod, I do not compromise on any of the features of the other tripod while gaining a more compact and sturdy frame. The build quality of the K&F is great. All parts are metal and the tripod legs are tightly screwed, giving it a very secure feel.
From the pictures, you can see that compared to the traditional tripod, the head is smaller and easier to pack away, without that long handle to get in the way. The maximum height is comparable to my old tripod, but when packed away, the K&F is much smaller. The carrying case is also more rugged. It has a heavy-grade nylon and the zipper is nice and big. What I'm losing compared to the traditional tripod is the monopod height but I'm not a tall guy, so I would never use the mono fully extended anyway.
The K&F has the upside-down feature that is common among tripods of this kind. It allows one to shoot videos and pictures from a much lower angle without risking the safety of the camera. I can imagine a low-to-the-ground timelapse on the bank of a river looking at boats on the river.
Form really follows function on this one. The orange highlights accentuate all the joint locations and the all round design gives this tripod just a sleek look overall.
I'm quite satisfied with my purchase and the sub-100 dollar price that was exactly what I was looking for.
This tripod has an excellent and smooth quick release system which is important for me especially when moving from location to location during the critical lighting window for outdoor shots.
The tripod's height is impressive and it can be extended with an option to attach additional weight at the centre of gravity point to make it even more secure.
The tripod's colour is vibrant and the finishing is smooth.
I personally prefer twist locks for the tripod legs, although this is definitely a matter of personal preference. The legs can also be extended outwards using the quick release clip to have an even lower height. This may be particularly helpful when trying to get a lower vantage point for artistic reasons, such as when focussing on the foreground.
Would definitely reccomend as a studio or outdoor tripod or even for events and travel! Carbon fiber tripods are ideal for travelling.
Overall, highly recommended - I really like K&F products and this is another great item
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Maximum Working Height||1720mm/67.72"|
|Max Height without Center Column||1300mm/51.18"|
|Minimum Working Height||530mm/20.87"|
|Ball Head||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread|
|Feet Features||Can be reversed 180° and folded|
|Tripod Center Column|
|Center Column Features||Center Column Inversion|
|Center Column Sections||2|