2PCS HC-801A 24MP 1080P Trail Camera 0.5s Trigger Speed Hunting 3 PIR HD Deer Camera Infrared Night Vision Game Camera
£85.09 £116.32 26% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F trail camera features high resolution image & video, IP65 waterproof, fast trigger speed, high-sensitive PIR sensors. easy to use.
- SKU: KF35.001V2
- 85.09 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF35.001V2_kf-hc-801a-16mp-0.5-seconds-start-3-pir-hd-outdoor-waterproof-hunting-and-hunting-infrared-night-vision-camera-for-sale-on-the-official-website-2pcs
- • 【High Resolution Image & Video】With high-performance chip, this trail camera captures up to 24MP sharp and vibrant images and HD videos with super-clear sound in vivid colors by day and black white shots by night. The 120-degree camera lens offers wide visual angle, helping you to keep an eye on a broader view of the wildlife world.
- • 【IP65 Waterproof Sturdy Housing】With IP65 waterproof, dust-proof, drop-proof plastic housing, our hunting scouting cam is robust enough to withstand the rugged working surroundings like desert or rainforest with temperature from -20-70℃, which is an indispensable guarantee for long-last service life.
- • 【Fast Trigger Speed Long Working Time】Our trail camera features an impressive trigger speed of 0.5 second, which allows it to record every exciting moment of the detecting places. Besides, the camera has an incredible-long standby time of up to 6 months when powered by 8 AA batteries and even longer when connecting to the solar pane(Not included).
- • 【High-sensitive PIR sensors】The hunting camera can capture every breathtaking moment within up to 120 degree detection range and 65ft/20meters detection distance. The 36 pcs infrared LEDs invisible-light technology allow you to record incredible videos and photos, avoiding disturbing or spooking your hunting target.
- • 【Easy Operation & Mounting】The trail camera is easy to setup and operate. It will be ready for use simply by inserting 4 or 8 batteries and a Micro SD card(32G at most). And then you can set your personal demand on the user-friendly menu. Finally, complete the setup with a fixing belt or a tripod mount. Besides, you can review photos and videos directly on the machine screen or you can take down the Micro SD card and read it at your home.
|Rating||186 reviews.||2 reviews.||2 reviews.||4 reviews.||87 reviews.||10 reviews.|
|Price||£116.32 £85.09||£165.17 £145.03||£333.89 £284.89||£115.43 £79.99||£54.39 £36.99||£81.39 £48.99|
Amount of infrared lamps
|36pcs (850nm)||22pcs (850nm)||36pcs (850nm)||44pcs (940nm)||22pcs (850nm)||42pcs (940nm)|
Amount of PIR SENSORS
Detection Range of PIR sensors
|20m (65ft)||20m (65ft)||22m (65ft)||22m (65ft)||20m (65ft)||26m (82ft)|
|0.5s||0.4 s||0.4s||0.2s||0.4 s||0.3s|
Waterproof IP Rating
Great camera, great price, lots of life!
Wow! So much more activity in this spot than I thought! In one day, we saw bucks, does, coyote, squirrels, and turkeys! I initially had some trouble getting the settings done. Thankfully it has the screen on the inside to work though some of it. I found the. Battery life to be MUCH better with photo mode instead of video mode. I also switched my sensitivity to high. It’s been fluctuating in and out of freezing, and we haven’t had any issues with the seals breaking. We are really pleased at this price point!!!
OUTSTANDING customer service
They have a high rating due to the rebate they give you. My cameras do not work.
Tiny but great value!
I've been looking for a budget friendly but quality product to capture some of the wildlife in the backyard. Campark minis allowed me to just do that. After have them setup for a few weeks I was able to capture some. I knew I had deer passing but didn't expect a 6pt buck. The packaging was great and the cameras are very easy to setup and use. We had a few decent rain storms and zero water in the unit or fogging. Hope to test these more in the upcoming winter months. Battery life hasn't budged after 800+ pictures. Highly recommend.
Great Deal On 2 Good Cameras
Nice cameras, compact and easy to set up and use. They have screens so you can quickly view what you have on your camera right there in the woods. Picture quality is great. The camera even picked up a chipmunk and a opossum that came by.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Amount of infrared lamps||36pcs (850nm)|
|Amount of PIR SENSORS||3pcs|
|Detection Range of PIR sensors||120°|
|Trigger Distance||20m (65ft)|
|Waterproof IP Rating||IP65|