72MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter Ultra-Slim, Multi Coated
£11.83 £27.37 56% OFF Inclusive of VAT
To United Kingdom Expedited Free Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept 72mm circular polarizer glass filter ultra-slim, multi coated online, £11.83 free shipping to UK.
- SKU: KF01.1316
- 11.83 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF01.1316_72mm-circular-polarizer-glass-filter-ultra-slim-multi-coated
- • K&F Concept circular polarizer made of Japan optical glass,deepens the intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.
- • Multi-coating reduces reflection, reduce glare and improve saturation.
- • Aluminum alloy frame, Ultra slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide angle lenses.
- • CPL filters are good for skies, waters, foliage. They can dramatically enhance these natural elements, giving images better appearance.
- • Rotating a CPL filter on your lens can make dramatic changes to a simple image.
Frequently Bought Together
What is a CPL?
The use of lens filters can transform your photograph completely, as it allows you to go beyond the usual and explore something creative with your gear. Among multiple filters, a circular polarizing filter (CPL) is one such creative tool using which you can enhance the final photo that appears on your camera LCD screen.
Without CPL Filter
With CPL Filter
Discussing the two images above, you can clearly see how mounting the CPL filter almost completely eliminates the reflection visible in the water body. Isn’t that magical?
Using a CPL filter can allow you to minimize the mirror image being caused by in the reflective element in your frame. All you have to do is simply rotate the filter to the required angle.
The CPL filter cuts the reflections caused by sunlight when taking pictures of landscapes with water.
The border is thick, causing vignetting around
Thin frame design to ensure no dark corner
Exquisite Pattern Frame
CNC Trapezoidal Pattern Frame
CPL filter with blue coating
High Transmittance Low Reflectivity
Waterproof, oil resistant, scratch resistant
Reduction of reflection
Multiple layer nanometer coating
prevents damage during transportation
Not Bad, But Not Good Either
It's been a while since I last owned a CPL, so I figured I would get this one from K&F Concept.Pros- Great value for money!- Built very well- Durable piece of glass- Nice plastic carry case comes with itCons- Verrry tight to turn- Green colour cast (see image examples)- Not the strongest polarisation, doesn't make the biggest difference but expected at this price range.Not a bad filter for the price, was amazing at how well built it was. If you want something cheap and cheerful for the odd occasion, get this. But maybe worth spending a little extra money for something better.
Shh , my husband's Christmas present
I have bought this for my husband for Christmas . He is into his photography. He did ask for this specially.
A PLC SO THAT IS THAT
Don't use these too often but I like to have more than one in case of problems.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
Try a different lighting setting. 96° from the sun to darken skies or solar reflections will be effected with a polarizer filter. I’m not sure what the seller means from their reply.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||3 reviews.||5 reviews.||4 reviews.||7 reviews.||2 reviews.|
|Price||£27.37 £11.83||£109.99 £44.39||£36.99 £24.99||£105.99 £59.19||£79.69 £28.85|
|Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass|
|Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Optical glass||Aviation aluminum alloy|