72mm ND8 Magnetic Lens Filter, HD Waterproof Scratch-Resistant Anti-Reflection, Nano-X Series
£65.99 £129.99 49% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
Brand: K&F Concept
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept magnetic lens filter features HD optical glass, waterproof, scratch-resistant, anti-reflection, both attachment ring & magnetic metal cover included.
- SKU: SKU.1724
- 65.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/SKU.1724_72mm-nano-x-nd8-magnetic-filter-high-definition-coated-with-waterproof-scratch-resistant-anti-reflection-green-film-with-magnetic-attachment-ring-and-magnetic-metal-cover
- * 1. Quick installation and removal, magnetic filter can be installed in one second
- * 2. No color cast, three gears dimming (0.9)
- * 3. 16-layer nano-coating, with anti-reflection green film, which can effectively reduce the reflection of the filter surface while filtering ultraviolet rays, greatly improving the light transmittance and balancing the color;
- * 4. After the glass is optically polished, a high-tech film is plated on the surface. "Moldproof", "Waterproof", "Scratch-proof" and "Greasy-proof". While having the characteristics of hard scratching, it will not have any impact on the image quality, even if it is contaminated with water droplets or oil, it can be easily removed;
- * 5. Equipped with aerospace-grade aluminum alloy material magnetic lens cover, both magnetic and threaded, you can install the lens, two-in-one function. Both attachment ring & magnetic metal cover included.
Unsure your lens size ? check here
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
Frequently Bought Together
K&F CONCEPT-SEE THE UNSEEN
|Rating||47 reviews.||43 reviews.||84 reviews.||50 reviews.||21 reviews.||38 reviews.|
|Price||£129.99 £65.99||£99.99 £49.99||£46.79||£59.99||£119.99 £69.99||£129.99 £59.99|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series|
|Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||Landscape Photograhy||Landscape Photograhy||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy||All Scenes|
|1 Second Switch/Light reduction effect||1 Second Switch/Light reduction effect||1 Second Switch/Light reduction effect||1 Second Switch/Eliminate stray light/Improve colo||1 Second Switch/Soft highlight||1s Switch/Protect Lens/Enhance Color & Contras|
Nice surprise !
Bought to film outdoors, this filter is of remarkable quality! I hesitated for a long time to order an ND8 and I am not disappointed. The filter is of very good quality, no color degradation and it seems robust.
Excellent starting point for long exposure photography.
Delighted with the quality and immediate results.
Nice quality filters
Good filters for the price. The filters provide a clear, crisp image with no vignetting and can be stacked for even longer exposures. Overall a nice set that works for a great price per filter.
Solid transport box. Quality product.
I used this product for photos of waterfalls, streams and the movements of a Ferris wheel in long exposure. I am satisfied with the quality for my amateur photography needs.
Suitable for shooting long time exposure, pedestrian traffic, foggy lake surface, light painting creation
In order to buy a lens filter, you need to know the diameter of the lens. The size is usually displayed next to the ø symbol on the front of the lens.
Yes, the lens cover is magnetic also threaded, and the lens can be screwed on directly, or it can be magnetically attached by a magnetic attachment ring or filter, which is a two-in-one function;
No, you need to install the magnetic adapter first;
1pcs magnetic attachment ring, 1pcs magnetic ND filter, 1pcs magnetic lens cap;
how to check your lens size
Do You Know How Your K&F Concept Filters be Produced? | One-day Tour in Production Line
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|zoom range||Video Shooting/Landscape Photograhy|
|Resolution||1 Second Switch/Light reduction effect|