Manual Lens Mount Adapter Compatible with Canon EF/EF-S Mount Lens and Compatible with Fujifilm X-Series X Mount Mirrorless Camera Body
- Free Shipping. 30 Day No Reason Return. K&F Concept Updated EOS to FX Adapter, Manual Lens Mount Adapter Compatible with Canon EF/EF-S Mount Lens and Compatible with Fujifilm X-Series X Mount Mirrorless Camera Body .
- SKU: KF06.450
- 20.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF06.450_kf-m12115-eos-fx-pronew-in-2020-high-precision-lens-adapter-orange
- * CANON Canon EF lens is transferred to Fuji FX mount body adapter ring. High-precision perfect adapter, aluminum-magnesium alloy ring body, fine copper bayonet will not wear the lens, very exquisite workmanship, tightly and smoothly combined with the bayonet, adjustable and focusable, exert the lens macro function, and can focus infinitely .
- * Turn the CANON Canon EF lens to the SONY NEX mount body for use.
- * The lens can be matched with this adapter ring, and the camera must be set to manual mode to use it with this adapter ring.
- * Support all focus ranges to infinity.
- * Best gifts for photographers 2022.
Unsure your lens mount ? check here
Unsure your camera mount ? check here
Video for verify your lens and camera mount check here
It feels like a native
The fit on the camera body is just right, not too tight (unlike the previous model) and with no slack / movment. I bought this to use mainly with 3 manual Samyang lenses I have in Pentax fit and all 3 lenses fit perfectly, again with no movement.
One thing to note is that the use of this, or any other adapter, is always going to shift focus somewhat so that, in this case, infinity focus is way off the lens marking. This was to be expected though and a bit of testing to establish the new infinity focus point can be carried out and the lens marked accordingly. All 3 lenses have an aperture ring too so no need to keep wide open.
In summary, a handy product to have if you have older manual lenses you'd like to keep and use.
Sure - no AF, no stop-down, no power for IS. But for occasional use to be able to use my 85 f1.8EF wide open on my Fuji - it's exactly what I need... and I'm glad I didn't have to pay £200+ for the more complicated electrically connected adapters.
It feels like a native