Nkon to EOS Lens Mount Adapter, Compatible with Nikon AI/F AI-S Lens and Compatible with Canon EOS EF/EF-S Cameras
£17.99 £62.00 70% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F M11131 Nikon F Lenses to Canon EF Lens Mount Adapter Allow Nikon F mount lenses used on Canon EOS Rebel camera body.
- SKU: KF06.088
- 17.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF06.088_nikon-f-lenses-to-canon-eos-mount-camera-adapter
- * 【Features】 Manual adapter without electrical contacts, supports manual control, manual focus, manual exposure and focus to infinity.
- * 【Function】 Mounts Nik Nikkor F/AI Mount lenses to EF/EF-S Mount Cameras.
- * 【Cameras】 Compatible with Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras - Popular models include: 1d/1ds, Mark II, III, IV, X, C, 5D, 5D Mark II/III, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D, etc.
- * 【Material】 All-metal design and hardened anodized aluminum construction.
- * 【Verify Your Lens and Camera Mount】You can find your lens/camera mount in the len's/ camera's original user manual. Or find your lens/camera on the manufacturers' website and under the product specifications look for “mount type”.
Frequently Bought Together
|Rating||11 reviews.||43 reviews.||5 reviews.||1 reviews.||57 reviews.||9 reviews.|
|Price||£62.00 £17.99||£40.99 £16.27||£53.27 £34.03||£33.99 £23.36||£33.99 £19.99||£28.99 £19.99|
Bought this to fit a nikkon 50mm onto my Canon, fits perfectly!
Exactly what was needed
Did the job intended.
Does what its supose to do. I mounted a nikon 20mm 2.8 and an 85mm f2 to my metabones speedbooster (canon mount). Feels solid. A little tight to get the adapter on the lens but realy no problem.
Super value converter
Well engineered and does the job at at price that is very good value.
Fits really well, creates a nice solid mount with little to no loose connection ensuring focus pulling is never shakey
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
Our adapters support to focus to infinity. Since it's a manual adapter, if you come with this issue, please try to set the camera as MF (manual foucus) mode, then turn the focus ring to the infinity (∞), and try to turn back a little to achieve focus to infinity in case the infinity mark of some lenses is not accurate enough. Besides, the position of the infinity mark [∞] of the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. Please be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
Since it's a manual adapter , set camera "release shutter without lens" to enable when using the adapter for the first time, or the camera will fail to recognize the lens and the shutter may not be released. (Exact naming and location of this option may change depending on camera model).
Adapting APS-frame lens to full-frame camera may generate vignetting, which is not caused by adapters (some cameras could correct it by adjust APSC). On the other side, Adapting full-frame lens to APS-frame camera provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness. The smaller image field helps minimize the effects of lens distortion and aberration by using the 'sweet spot' or center of the larger lens image circle. And it will magnify the focal length by 1.6 on Canon, 1.5 on Nikon and Sony, 2.0 on M4/3 camera.
No, it's a manual adapter without electronic contacts, doesn't support autofocus/auto diaphragm/aperture control.
K&F M11131 Nikon F Lenses to Canon EF Lens Mount Adapter