100*100mm ND8 (0.9/3 Stops) Optical Glass Full Color Neutral Density Gray ND Square Filter
£33.69 £86.99 61% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F SN22 ND8 100*100mm 3 Stop Neutral Density Square Filter
- SKU: KF01.1145
- 33.69 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF01.1145_100-100mm-nd8-3-stop-neutral-density-square-filter
- • 【Function】: K&F Concept Full Color square ND8 filter can reduce the light entering your lens by 3 stops; Ideal for low-light conditions
- • 【20-Layer Nano Coating】: 20-Layer super anti-reflection multi-coated(water repellent/anti-oil/anti-dust/anti-soil/scratch resistant) Coating Technology to withstand almost any conditions.
- • 【Material】: With only 2mm thickness and 100*100mm size,No Color Cast and is made with premium Germany Optics glass.
- • 【Compatibility】: Suitable for Canon 16-35,Canon 24-70,Nikon 24-70,Nikon 70-200 and other 52mm,55mm,58mm,62mm,67mm,72mm,77mm,82mm lens, compatible with Lee Cokin Hitech Singh-Ray and other brand holder
- • 【Application】: Perfect for running Water, River, Waterfall, Cloud, Sun, Solar Eclipse, etc Photography
Frequently Bought Together
100x100mm ND8 3 Stop Neutral Density Square Filter
Made by german optical glasses, reduces the intake of light without affecting the overall color balance.
ND8 filter provides 3 f-stop reductions
Without ND8 Filter
With ND8 Filter
Water will not stay on the mirror
Primary color optical glass ND8- double parabolic mirror
Glass mirrors of no double throw, more to longer focal length, are blurred.
I am a photographer and, in my travels, I also deal with landscaping. over the years I have had the opportunity to try and test filters of different brands and qualities. Quality naturally has its price and from this point of view k & f has never disappointed me. In the filter sector it is the brand with the best value for money. I got to try this long exposure filter and it's one of the best I've ever seen. The glass is of excellent quality and does not cause any loss of sharpness when it arrives in its specially protected imitation leather packaging. it has nothing to envy to more renowned and expensive brands, I point out that I have not noticed any color cast or strange aberrations. If you add an unrivaled price, all that remains is to recommend this filter.
Used many filters and for the money, highly recommend.
Good value for money. excellent quality
This filter is great, very good quality. I like the fact that I can mount it on multiple lenses, with its adapters included. The pouch is practical for storing the filter during transport.
These are not cheap but comapred to Lee Filters a bargain. The filter holder is excellent, and is supplied with multiple adapter rings, which are £26 each from Lee. I can see no significant colour cast. So if you want to experiment with proper filters without breaking the bank these are a good buy. The filter cases are beautiful and the whole product presentation/packaging oozes quality.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.
|Filter Material||Optical glass|
|Ring Material||Optical glass|
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||10 reviews.||1 reviews.||60 reviews.||9 reviews.||3 reviews.|
|Price||£86.99 £33.69||£66.99 £47.36||£31.99 £18.49||£28.11 £13.31||£29.59 £14.79|
|Optical glass||Schott B270||Optical glass||Optical glass||Optical glass|
|Optical glass||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy||Aviation aluminum alloy|