K&F M15111 Minolta MD MC Lenses to Fuji X Lens Mount Adapter
£14.79 £33.69 56% OFF Inclusive of VAT
&FREE Shipping to United Kingdom，Ireland
- Brand: K&F Concept
- 30-day refund or replacement,K&F M15111 Minolta MD MC Lenses to Fuji X Lens Mount Adapter
- SKU: KF06.060
- 14.79 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF06.060_minolta-md-mc-lenses-to-fuji-x-mount-camera-adapter
- • Mounts Minolta MD/MC Mount SLR Lenses to Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras
- • Designed for Fujifilm Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body: X-Pro1, X-Pro2, X-T1, X-T2, X-T10, X-T20, X-E1, X-E2, X-E2S, X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-A10, X-M1 etc
- • Infinity focus function compatible
- • All-metal design; anodized aluminum construction
- • 30 Days No Reason Return,12 months quality guarantee,100% satisfaction assurance.
Frequently Bought Together
|Rating||24 reviews.||43 reviews.||4 reviews.||3 reviews.||69 reviews.||54 reviews.|
|Price||£33.69 £14.79||£40.99 £16.27||£68.99 £18.49||£35.99 £19.23||£36.99 £19.69||£33.00 £14.79|
Really excellent adapter. Much nicer than the competition from a ...
Really excellent adapter. Much nicer than the competition from a couple other suppliers but it costs a bit more. Well worth it.
Works perfectly. Built well and for the right price.
The overall workmanship quality is really good. There is no wiggle both on the camera ...
The overall workmanship quality is really good. There is no wiggle both on the camera and lens side. I have to return it because it is a little bit tight at the camera side (compared to fujilens). Am worried about damaging the camera mount later due to repeated mounting/dismounting.
bonne qualité et recu dans le délai promis.
Tried 2 different mount adapters but this was the first ...
Tried 2 different mount adapters but this was the first that properly locked in the lens in the MC/MD side. Definitely worth buying
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
not sure about SR minolta mounts? I have fuji X mount camera, and connected a MC ROKKOR lens using a crossover adapter FOTODIOX....not a K&F. Not sure why amazon think I have K&F? I recommend fotodiox.
MD-FX you are asking, the button you asked is a lens release button, when you want to take the lens off, you need to press this button down, hope it helps and please trust to purchase.