Minolta MD Lenses to Sony E Mount Camera Adapter with Tripod Mount
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- Buy K&F Concept minolta md lenses to sony e mount camera adapter with tripod mount online, £23.99 free shipping to UK.
- Availability: In Stock
- 23.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF06.280_minolta-md-lenses-to-sony-e-mount-camera-adapter-with-tripod-mount
Buy 2+ items get 10% off !
- • Allow Minolta MD MC mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- • Compatible with Sony E NEX/Alpha camera includes: Sony NEX-3, NEX-3C, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5C, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-VG10, a7, a7R, a9, a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a7S, a7 II, a7S II, a7R II, a7R III etc.
- • Made of brass and aluminum. Stable, precise and durable construction. Manually operated. Infinity focus allowed.
- • For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.
- • 30 Days No Reason Return, 12 months quality guarantee, 100% satisfaction assurance.
K&F Concept design and produce full range of lens adapters to fit lenses of Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Leica, Contax Yashica, Minolta, Tamron, T2, C mount, Exakta, M39, M42, Pentacon etc used on Camera bodies of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Pentax, Micro 4 3, Leica, M42, Cinema C mount.
Great! Just one point .
Very good at this price point, just be aware that the tripod mount on this may interfere with the tripod plate of the k&f tripods and I assume other tripods, this may just be specific to the A7ii camera, I had to remove the tripod mount off the adapter which is easily done by two very small screw's, these are quite difficult to remove as require a tiny screwdriver.
Get this one
Perfect. Adapted a minolta 50mm f1.7 with zero issues. Great fit, good materials. Would certainly recommend!
CAUTION ABOUT USING LONG HEAVY LENSES
The lock mechanism of the adapter onto the original lens is very slightly loose and using a long heavy lens shakes this junction more than I like. This should be solid as a rock. It is less significant in terms of axiality for a short lens but it has potential implications of distortion in a longer heavier lens.
|Sony NEX-3||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-3N||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-5||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-5N||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-5R||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-5T||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-6||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-7||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-C3||Sony E|
|Sony NEX-EA50||Sony E|
- Next >
- End >>