K&F SN50 ND64 100*100mm 6 Stop Neutral Density Square Filter
£49.69 £66.99 25% OFF
&FREE Shipping to UK
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F SN50 ND64 100*100mm 6 Stop Neutral Density Square Filter
- SKU: KF01.1146
- 49.69 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF01.1146_100-100mm-nd64-6-stop-neutral-density-square-filter
- • ND64 square filter provides 6 f-stop reductions,With only 2.3mm thickness,No Color Cast and is made with premium Germany Optics glass.
- • Double Thread,20-layer multi-resistant coating technology significantly reducing lens flare and ghosting while making the filter anti-scratch, water repellent, oil & dust resistant fit for the rigors of adventure photography.
- • Multi Layer Coating with metallic alloy film on both sides of clear glass - this coating process produces a true neutral image, free from infrared contamination (flat curve).
- • Eliminates overly bright & washed-out images and enables longer exposures to capture the beauty of time and movement.
- • K&F Concept Neutral Density 4x4" /100mm*100mm, so it Compatible with Cokin Z Series for DSLR Cameras Lens.
Frequently Bought Together
100x100mm ND64 6 Stop Neutral Density Square Filter
Made by german optical glasses, reduces the intake of light without affecting the overall color balance.
ND64 filter provides 6 f-stop reductions
Without ND64 Filter
With ND64 Filter
Water will not stay on the mirror
Primary color optical glass ND64- double parabolic mirror
Glass mirrors of no double throw, more to longer focal length, are blurred.
Very impressive and careful packaging!!
Arrived a day before scheduled delivery, BUT _no_ notice it was being delivered today and we were thinking of going out to enjoy the sunny day! Before you rip the inside black & orange boxes apart: the boxes can be opened from the front pulling from the bottom front edge. Very well-packaged and product presentation! Following instructions within, screwed in the lens filter adapter first, then clipped the filter holder to that. Ring edge away from the orange filter holder tab must be edged in at an angle first, then leveling the filter holder, push the tab to finish the placement. Easy! Practice a few times before going out since IF not mounted correctly, it'll feel as if the filter holder is in place but still isn't. My older 100x80mm filters fit also, so I can still use older filters as needed. Box cutter placed in pictures for size comparison. Will update as necessary when I use it out in the field, BUT I can already see using filters in my future will be a LOT easier and enjoyable!!!
Great value! Keeps things simple in the field!
Came in quality packaging. Adapter rings were in individual bags but don’t see that as a drawback.Hoping the glass is a better choice than resins that scratch...will just need to be careful not to drop them.Needed a 10 stop Nd filter for long exposure and decided after reading reviews to buy this bundle instead of buying a smaller cokin p size to go with and older format Hi-Tech system I have. So glad I did.I LOVE how easy this is to attach to the lens. I need to take more shots...but so far I am not getting any color cast. I shoot raw anyway so it isn’t a deal breaker. I LOVE the glass. Because the set screw was a bit fussy on my Hi-Tech holder, I opted most times not to carry it with me. I would rather fuss with composition and camera settings than fuss with a filter holder. This one will be in my bag from now on for sure. It’s simple to set up in the field.Update 10/12/19. Put this set thru it’s paces on a photo shoot in Hawaii. Professional photographer was impressed with the 10 stop glass. No color cast. Easy to use. Got the 6 stop and 10 stop glass. Highly recommend both. I just need to get a 3stop to complete my set.
It delivered what was expected from it.
This was the first filter set I purchased and it delivered it's purpose.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
There are no faqs for this product.