AI(G) to M4/3 Lens Mount Adapter with Aperture Control Ring
£19.99 £33.99 41% OFF Inclusive of VAT
To United Kingdom and Ireland Expedited Free Shipping 3-5 business days
- Brand: K&F Concept
- K&F M18121 Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D Lenses to M43 MFT Lens Mount Adapter Allow Nikon G/F/AI/AIS/D mount lenses used on Micro 4 3 MFT mount camera body.
- SKU: KF06.077
- 19.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF06.077_nikon-g-f-ai-ais-d-lenses-to-m43-mft-mount-camera-adapter
- * This adapter allows user to connect Nikon Nikkor F Mount G-Type D/SLR Lens to Micro 4/3 M4/3 MFT mount cameras.
- * Compatible Cameras MFT Mirrorless Cameras - Popular models include: Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D, E-M5, E-M10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4 Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC) .
- * Infinity focus function is allowed .
- * Manual adapter,auto diaphragm/auto-focus is not allowed, but you could adjust the aperture manually on this adapter for your Nikon(G) lens .
- * Anodized Aluminum Construction and Heavy Grade Brass Construction .
Frequently Bought Together
|Rating||57 reviews.||21 reviews.||91 reviews.||86 reviews.||8 reviews.||2 reviews.|
|Price||£33.99 £19.99||£60.00 £20.99||£25.99 £16.35||£32.69 £18.99||£34.99 £21.45||£30.18 £20.19|
Works well and good build quality.
I am using this to attach my Nikon F lenses to my GX7 body. The adapter is well made and attaches to both camera and lenses securely. It seems to give better results with longer focal length lenses and with peak focusing switched on it is easy enough to get focus. It does have a metal ring to change F stops but I find leaving it wide open works best for me.
Fits perfectly on my Olympus E-M10 Mk III. Can be quite tricky to get on and off as it's pretty stiff, but once on it's very sturdy. Build quality is nice and aperture ring is very clicky - which is ideal.
No autofocus, but I wasn't expecting it to. Very well made
Works as expected
Works fine on my Lumix GX-80. The aperture ring allows aperture to be selected on Nikon gelded G lenses. Overall, a good purchase.
Solid and reliable
Solid, well-designed and rel;iable.
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
No sorry it won't. This adapter is to use Canon EF and EF-S lenses on a Micro 4/3 camera body.
If the gh4 is a micro 4/3rds system then it will work. I have quite a few Nikon and Sigma lenses including the 50mm afs and they all fit and work perfectly. You will have to set your aperture and focus manually but the camera will make all the necessary exposure adjustments itself. Don't forget on a 4/3rds system your 50mm will be 100mm based on a full frame. Make sure your camera is a micro 4/3rds and not a 4/3rds, I have both.