100*100mm Natual Night Square Filter Light Pollution Filter for Night /Sky/Star/Astrophotography Waterproof & Oil Resistant Nano Coating
- Fast Shipping From UK. 30 days return without reason. K&F SK43 100*100mm Natural Night Square Filter for night photography, 16-layer Multi-Resistant Coating Technology significantly reduces lens flare and ghosting.
- SKU: KF01.1144
- 75.99 https://www.kentfaith.co.uk/KF01.1144_100-100mm-natural-night-square-filter
- * Light pollution doesn't only adversely affect the quality of night-time city and architectural photographs but also scientific astrophotography in urban areas. K&F Concept Round Filter helps to reduce the unwanted effect of light pollution, giving photographs more contrast and clarity as a result.
- * K&F Concept Natural Night Filters made of double side Nano-Coating use waterproof and scratch-resistance technology ,bring the high-quality definition, low-reflection and no Vignetting.
- * Block the most common wavelengths of light pollution in the night sky. Significant improvement in colors throughout the scene
- * With only 2mm thickness and 100*100mm size, no color cast and made of high quality Germany Optics glass.
- * Suitable for Canon 16-35 Canon 24-70 Nikon 24-70 Nikon 70-200 and other 52mm 55mm 58mm 62mm 67mm 72mm 77mm 82mm lenses compatible with Lee Cokin Hitech Singh-Ray and other brand holde
Unsure your lens size ? check here
The distinct filter is designed to block the wavelengths of light created by mercury vapour, sodium and other Low CRI lights that are often used as streetlights. These lights are usually yellow/orange and are the primary cause of light pollution around cities. This makes capturing beautiful nightscapes near cities very difficult.
Keep far away from light pollution when enjoying the wonderful night
As you can see there is a significant difference in the yellow cast caused by the lights of the city. You also have an increase in the contrast of the image, especially in the areas that were washed out by strong nearby street lights. But you will also notice that you have a more magenta sky. Personally, I prefer the magenta sky over the yellow/green sky. But that is also an easy adjustment in post-processing.
|Rating||28 reviews.||55 reviews.||82 reviews.||92 reviews.||109 reviews.|
|Price||£159.99 £75.99||£72.99 £66.99||£229.99 £105.99||£63.99 £42.69||£105.99 £62.99|
|Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Nano-X series||X-series||X-series||Nano-X series||Nano-X series|
|Night Sky/Starry Sky||Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography||Landscape Photography|
|Block yellow wavelengths of light||Light Reduction Effect||Light Reduction Effect||Light Reduction Effect||Light Reduction Effect/Reduce Exposure in Selectiv|
I would buy this filter again!
These images belong to K&F Concept end users.
|Filter Material||Japanese AGC Glass|
|Ring Material||Optical glass|
|zoom range||Night Sky/Starry Sky|
|Resolution||Block yellow wavelengths of light|